Reviews for It's Research
Bulbreon chapter 7 . 3/14
Well it sucks that there wasn't an actual end, but all of these alternate situations were just as good! I just loved this story so much considering there isn't many stories actually focusing only on Egoshipping, even if it's in stories they are mostly focused on Ash and what he's doing. I loved how you made Ash a total retard and kind of a dick, I just thought it was funny. There was only 1 thing wrong with this story, Contestshipping. I know it was the farthest thing from the main focus but it still makes me cringe, thank god you didn't focus anything on it. You are probably the best author at describing situations/feelings, like nobody can compare. It's too bad this is the only story about Pokemon that you've written. If you'd done more i'd totally read them. Well anyway, I started reading this at 6am and it is now 3pm so I just straight read this whole day. Fine by me though, great fucking job on everything. That was probably one of my favorite stories on this entire website now.
Bulbreon chapter 5 . 3/14
Woah, Gary is like a total boss. Not like I didn't know that already but this just adds to it.
Bulbreon chapter 4 . 3/14
Got a feelin' it's really gunna heat up next chapter.
Bulbreon chapter 3 . 3/14
Well it is indeed going down now. I wonder what'll happen when they see Ash? Will he be with another girl (May/Dawn)? Misty's gunna be jelli af.
Bulbreon chapter 2 . 3/14
He didn't want her to see him giving her mouth to mouth :O LOL
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 3/14
That was awesome. Finally a story that the main character isn't Ash.
Star Guardian46 chapter 7 . 3/10
Great story. Seriously, I've never been one for egoshipping but you may have just changed my mind.
Skittles chapter 7 . 2/26/2014
Hi! Great story! I laughed so hard at the 'Is there a banana in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?' innuendo. It's a shame that you didn't properly finish the story but that's okay. I am a hardcore EgoShipper and this made me smile. Best wishes and keep writing!
-Skittles
Articallie chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
I love this story so much! It was awesome!
librastar chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
I've been following your story for a long time, so I thought it was only proper to write a review at the end. I was going to just log off but then I remembered that I hate silent readers.

Anyhoo. I remember reading this story maybe 1, 2 years ago and absolutely loving it. I had recently gotten back into egoshippy and most of good writers weren't active in the fandom anymore, so when I stumbled across your story it was an amazing turn of good fortune. So you can imagine I was pretty sad when you stopped updating. And there was a long long hiatus, so long in fact that I thought this was going into the 'discontinued' pile.

I must confess I was rather disappointed with the last two chapters, but at the same time grateful that we had a conclusion. I suppose it would be churlish to pick at plot and character development because you never did finish the story, but for what it's worth I think you did a good job. Your writing was always engaging, and the first few chapters were very exciting and suspenseful. I admit I glossed over the last make-shift chapter because it seemed too sappy, but other than that it was still one of the better ego-shippies out there. Thanks for the ride, and all the best in your other endeavours.

Cheers,
librastar x
awittyusername chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Thank you so much for posting these scenes to wrap up this story. This story was such a fun read and I really was in love with your characterizations. I sincerely hope you'll write something egoshipping in your new style of writing. Anyways, thanks again!
CitySkyline chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
Ahh man. I got so excited seeing the email notification, then depressed seeing the AN, and then I was like wait, there's more?!

All that I can say is that I get your reason for not wanting to continue, and I can't even tell you how incredibly grateful I am for leaving us with more than an empty AN to discontinue the story. It makes me feel a lot less empty inside.

About the little fragments though, they were great with closing the story. To see them as actual chapters would've been nice, but something is better than nothing I suppose.

My favourite thing about this story was the lovely long chapters. It gets annoying having to click next chapter every 10 minutes, so I'm thankful for that.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to whatever you choose to write in the future
(Hoping for some Egoshipping though, of course.)
luxyray chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
It was so nice to see this story updated, and I love your new writing style. I would love it even more if you did decide to keep up with story.

Hope you update again
CitySkyline chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
Oh man, I've been waiting for this for ages! I'm so happy that the fic that got me into EgoShipping has finally updated. I just about dropped my phone when I got the email notification for this.

Cute chapter as usual, but I've learned to expect that from you. :) And I honestly don't care if this fic swaps over to present tense, as long as you don't discontinue it.
Slothageddon chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
I'm really glad you updated this!
u I don't think anyone would mind if you continued this with the way you write now. You write really well.