Reviews for It's Research
Guest chapter 7 . 4/4/2019
Shy Gary is so cute! Long live egoshipping :)
cake0108 chapter 7 . 3/11/2019
Omg love it! At least you tried to give us an ending!
cake0108 chapter 4 . 3/11/2019
Hooww cute!
cake0108 chapter 3 . 3/11/2019
Omg aaaaaaahlovetheir friendship
cake0108 chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Omg ahhh how cute
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 1/24/2019
hahahaha okay, that was pretty funny xD Maybe it's just the hardcore Egoshipper in me, but Gary and Misty puking together was kind of . . . cute. :)
arches-biggest-fan chapter 7 . 8/4/2016
Usually when people discontinue a story they cut it off short, myself included. It was really nice of you to give little snapshots of where it was going. Thank you.
Nevergonnafindme chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
nice! glad this was finished. though I wish you could have explored on Garys crush on the other girl that made him all cold and moody. but love this 100%
Bulbreon chapter 7 . 3/14/2015
Well it sucks that there wasn't an actual end, but all of these alternate situations were just as good! I just loved this story so much considering there isn't many stories actually focusing only on Egoshipping, even if it's in stories they are mostly focused on Ash and what he's doing. I loved how you made Ash a total retard and kind of a dick, I just thought it was funny. There was only 1 thing wrong with this story, Contestshipping. I know it was the farthest thing from the main focus but it still makes me cringe, thank god you didn't focus anything on it. You are probably the best author at describing situations/feelings, like nobody can compare. It's too bad this is the only story about Pokemon that you've written. If you'd done more i'd totally read them. Well anyway, I started reading this at 6am and it is now 3pm so I just straight read this whole day. Fine by me though, great fucking job on everything. That was probably one of my favorite stories on this entire website now.
Bulbreon chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Woah, Gary is like a total boss. Not like I didn't know that already but this just adds to it.
Bulbreon chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
Got a feelin' it's really gunna heat up next chapter.
Bulbreon chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
Well it is indeed going down now. I wonder what'll happen when they see Ash? Will he be with another girl (May/Dawn)? Misty's gunna be jelli af.
Bulbreon chapter 2 . 3/14/2015
He didn't want her to see him giving her mouth to mouth :O LOL
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
That was awesome. Finally a story that the main character isn't Ash.
Daeshe chapter 7 . 3/10/2015
Great story. Seriously, I've never been one for egoshipping but you may have just changed my mind.