Reviews for I Heard You've Been Missing Me
slexieotpforever chapter 37 . 1/18/2017
LOVE THIS STORY! Love, love, love! Love the details, love the storyline, love the love between Mark and Lexie, love Mer and Lexie's relationship... just love it!
slexieotpforever chapter 7 . 1/16/2017
This story, as good as it is ('cause it's REALLY good), is kind of making me hate my favorite character
slexieotpforever chapter 5 . 1/16/2017
Oh my God, Mark my poor baby Lexie is seriously annoying me in this story
slexieotpforever chapter 30 . 5/12/2016
I gotta admit, I don't really like the idea of Lexie being the one to propose, but I still loved the chapter!
ntlpurpolia chapter 37 . 2/17/2016
This was so amazing! I loved all the drama and all their interactions felt so in character and natural. You are an amazing writer. :)
Airsay chapter 37 . 1/2/2013
Great story! Bravo from France :D
RabbitBunnySheep chapter 37 . 10/30/2012
I've just sat here and read this the whole way through and I have one word for you; Amazing!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/28/2012
One word - Amazing!
HybridLove chapter 35 . 6/20/2012
Alright alright, I have to take back my words. I spent my day reading this story and I was pleasantly surprised. I really like how the story unfolded and it turned out to be really great. The first time I was just too pissed off at Lexie and the situation that I couldn't read on. I'm sorry if I previously offended you, it wasn't my intention. And I completely agree with you ML will always deserve each other and no matter what they will always sort out their problems. Its just how they are. Thank you! This story was a nice change from all stories I have previously read.
HybridLove chapter 8 . 6/16/2012
No way, I'm sorry but Mark deserves so much better. Lexie doesn't care at all, she has been doing this for eight years. It shouldn't take mark begging everytime in order for her to make a decision. She is selfish and I wish she would get in her car and go back to Jackson. She deserves to be in a loveless marriage.
oceania82 chapter 37 . 3/26/2012
So sorry it ended but I guess it was time :(

It was nice to see a glimpse of their life through the milestones of Annabelle's life!

It was an excellent story and I see you've started a new one, which at some point I have to read :)'

Sorry for the late review life gets busy sometimes, but better late than never xoxoxo!
fanficnerd700 chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
Congratulations on writing such a fantastic story. I really felt that you kept characters true to themselves and that you really captured the essence that was their relationship. You outdid yourself! I felt that this is something that Shondra herself would approve of. An amazing story and I can hardly wait for your next story!
polkadot-scalpels chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
This chapter was very emotional for me because it was the last chapter! Annabelle is so adorable and cute! She's just perfect and they are perfect with her! I'm sad to see this story come to an end but I know you've got some other Slexie story in the works! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
polkadot-scalpels chapter 36 . 3/19/2012
What's really sad is that I read this when you updated but just now getting around to leaving a review! Anyways, this chapter was very cute!Mark and Lexie with a baby is just so beautiful in every fanfic!I love all of the Mark/Anna bonding! I'm such a sucker for daddy/daughter bonding! I'm so in love with Slexie!It makes my heart hurt that Shonda won't let them get back together!
greyloveanatomy chapter 37 . 3/17/2012
I have been reading this story since august, your writing is really good and it is so emotional! I am sad that it ended but the last chapter was perfect! Best mark and Lexie fanfic ever! X