Reviews for In the Seraglio of the Second Flower
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 3/4
Oh my. *Fans self*
Sula 74 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Fantastic! Wonderful use of language to set the feel of the story.
Asterisk Blue chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
A littleā€¦late? *chokes on own tongue, starts laughing anyway*
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Really amazing story! Really like the culture reference and the elaboration of the content and distinction between the different world they both come from
Do you plan to make an sequel?
Edove chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
bookluv22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Loved this theme! I've never seen Naruto characters in a story like this! Very good! Its beautifully detailed, well written, and flows smoothly. Great job.
Yorik chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Okay. So your story is entertaining and well-written. It was super unique and I loved the depth and detail you put into describing the intricacies of this universe. I think it's awesome that Kakashi is in Sakura's harem as opposed to the other way round! However - I feel that using Hindu goddesses is in poor taste. Hindu culture has a special relationship with sex and spirituality; however when portrayed in this manner is a bit...disrespectful. Nevertheless I appreciate that you are experimenting as a writer - I just feel that there are more suitable ways of doing so. I would love to hear what you have to say about this matter; feel free to PM me.
Kaoruhana chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I really liked this story- the details, the plot, the characters- everything was well written and wonderful to read. The only complaint I really have is that you used names of goddesses in your story that are extremely relevant to the Hindu religion. It kind of really sucked to read that because Saraswati is not a head goddess nor is she a goddess of good looks or anything. Instead, Saraswati is the goddess of learning and education as well as music so it was really odd to see her portrayed in this way and I definitely did not like it. As for Kali- common misconceptions of her are that she uses brutal strength and sacrifices when really, she is the last of the nine incarnations of the head goddess in Hindu religion (Parvati) that comes out only when things are really really bad.

So all in all I really admire your writing style but next time please do be careful when you try to pick names from other religions. I'm sure you didn't mean to do it, but for anyone who is Hindu reading this, it kind of looks like you're making fun of the religion.

Again, you write wonderfully, and by no means am I saying this story was bad. Just be a little careful next time.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I loved this story. Very well done.
It meshed wonderfully.
Shad0w W0lf chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I really liked this story. It was very well written and had the feel of being a small piece of a much larger story.
sahara scarlet chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This is one of the best well written stories for this pairing ave come across in a LONG time. Keep it up:)
mango soda chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
what - what is this fucking awesome story? i love love love this fantasy world you made. i was just delighted with your construction of the world and the blending of the different cultures together. i swear i was crossing my fingers that somehow when i look at it again the 'complete' sign wouldn't be there OTL i think it's an awesome one shot but there's so many things in this story to make a multichapter out of it, it's a shame you dont have any plans to continue this(?) but nevertheless, this was amazing to read :D hoping to see more kakasaku from you~ :)
ColorlessColor chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Excellent! You have very good wording and structure. A thoroughly enjoyable read. I am glad you put the effoert into reaserching. I also enjoyed the imagery and you did well with paralleling. )
Princess Ren chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Beautiful! But somehow, I felt that this story needs a second one! It's too good to end it here!

But I love the way you incorporated things into this one! Anyways, Keep up the good work!
PockyPhoto chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
amazing work. absolutely, completely LOVED the alternate universe you used. and the quality time kakashi had with just his hand? GREAT descriptions. the alterations between reality and his fantasy~