Reviews for Unlikely
REALLY GOOD STORY! Nice side of Team Badass
brightflare chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
good story so far.
WickedBlue chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
PS: I forgot to say, I really love how you included Caroline.
WickedBlue chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Funny thing is that I could totally see thing go like that with Damon and Alaric. That first time, that was so Damon. This is a great fic. Well written and fun. Would love to read more.
sisinka93 chapter 8 . 11/11/2013
love it!
Aralas Baggins chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
I love Dalaric! Please update soon!
enlighttheskyaway9840 chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
I love the Daroline friendship, She should get a boyfriend like Stefan!
sailor silvimoon chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
I'm so loving this story... Please continue and update soon.
vikki.dillard chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
so good!
LillithDianaMikaelson chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
I love this story by the way! So excited for the next chapter! Lol, it's really great! )
geekysole chapter 8 . 4/4/2012
I love this fic! Great story line, but have only one complaint... if Ric is srarting to care for Damon.. why would he abandon him instead of working with him? They now have a coven and it would do well for them to work together. That was the thing I hated about the show... everyone was jumping in ready to get themselves killed and keep secrets instead of realizing and working through it.
Chris chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
THis is a great story please finish it and have Alaric/Damon have a happy ending together forever, please keep Caroline friends only with them for this story. Please continue soon, great job.
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
One of the better Damon/Alaric stories I've read and I'm pretty sure I've read just about all of them by now. Anyway can't wait for the next chapter.

Time
Henriette chapter 8 . 2/17/2012
Hi.

I really like the story. and i would like to have another chapter and it would be fun to see damons face when ris tells him he cant be with him anymore.
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 8 . 2/15/2012