Reviews for Of Krypton
MishaMe1994 chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
Awww! Great heartfelt story...Really enjoyed it!
Fae Faythe chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Aw, this was adorable! Very good, very well written!

~Fae
Ansa88 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
wow that was short...but sweet. XD
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
AW! *U* This is so cute! *U* Rock on! Absolutely awesome! Sad it's over, but really adorable!
Puella Pulchra chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
loved it please continue
IluvSmallvilleDBZSailormoon chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
:) I liked this. Superman is my all time favorite hero. Young Justice made me, for the first time, have negative feelings towards him. On the show Clark has been such an ass. I'm watching the show like "Clark! Stop treating Conner like that! :( He looks up to you. He only wants you affection." I really liked how this went. I hope Clark starts to get some sence. Superboy needs him.
Ansa88 chapter 3 . 7/3/2011
wow. this is so incredibly cute. i love the scene, especially the last one. did wally introduce him to hotdogs? :) keep on writing!
raesnow chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
nice
just-O chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I love that last line. "Make it hotdogs." I can totally hear him saying that for some reason. Keep it up!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
AW! XD So cute! Rock on! Love how Conner is just going with it instead of attacking!
carcrafter7 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I liked the second chapter with Lois getting Clarks head out of his ass. The third one was good to having Conner not sure what is going on since Clark had been avoiding him. Loved the end "Make it hotdogs"
SilverCandles chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
All right. So the Supers are going to lunch. I'm curious to see where *this* conversation will head.

- Silver
just-O chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Great chap. Nice job explaining the situation. And Lois rocks! Can't wait for next update.
BlackMarionette chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
That last line was just, yes. Haha :)
raesnow chapter 2 . 6/29/2011