Reviews for The Utmost Forbidden Extremeties
the.star.that.never.twinkles chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Good story, good story. Though, I feel bad for Kiku's death. :3
Hakikou Uchiha chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
"Vietnam's burn with hatred for America and Russia"

Please do some research carefully. I can see that this fanfic is strongly related to history, unlike many others, so I guess it is only natural for me to expect more accurate information. From what I have heard about, Vietnamese do not bear any kinds of grudge towards the Russian, whether in wars or not. Please take this into consideration.

This fanfic is quite something though. It took me some time to read, but it was quite pleasant anyway. Unique storyline, it is. Smooth flow. I am personally fond of the conversation between England and France - very natural and not disturbing. Good choice of words - carefully considered but not all flowery. Still, occasionally, I met with some spots which were pretty recklessly dealt with; it seemed sometimes that you were just listing out the actions.

That would be all. Best wishes for you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh f**k me. This is absolutely beautiful. I /love/ you for this. I just /love/ you.

lwghewhgeoighel
MeganekkoTenshi chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
That. Was. Bloody. Brilliant. Nothing short of genius if you ask me.

It's one of the best serious fics that I've read in a really long time, I assure you that.

I had a mood whiplash reading this beautiful thing. It is freaking fantastic, never think anything less okay?

I'm pretty sure whoever you dedicated this too will think its brilliant to!

I will shut up now ._.;;