Reviews for Purple!
IrkenIshtarGamer chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
THAT WAS SO CUTE...I would love to hear about their honeymoon though.
IrkenIshtarGamer chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
HI! :) Its me again,when i said,"this is my second favorite",i never realised your the same athor that wrote me favorite book in the world!VAMPIRE STORY!I SWEAR YOUR A GENIUS AT THAT!I LOVE YOU FOR WRITING THAT BOOK!
irkenishtargamer chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
That was the second best story i've read,and i have read 34 storys!Your a very good story writer,you should make more!
plethora chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
I like how Melvin is, with the fire and the voice imitations and stuff.

It is kinda weird that his name's actually 'Melvin', though. I'm used to 'Malik and Marik', or 'Marik and Yami Marik'.
'Melvin' makes me think YGOTAS, and you weren't really using the abridged personality.

I am always impressed by authors who have the patience to write such long fics, because I know I could NEVER do that. I saw four chapters and was like "Oh good, this shouldn't take long".
I was wrong.
colerfulldarkness666 chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
SilentThief chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Kyaaaaaa! So adorable. I normally favour thiefshipping above any other pairing, but i've always had a soft spot for deathshipping too. Double proposals, this is all too much. I'm going to fangirl overload! :3

Fantastic writing, I loved the plot, and I love everything about it. Definitely one of my favourite thiefshipping fanfics, thankyou for sharing! Bright blessings!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
when he was calling marik purple-boy, at first I thought it was because of his eyes instead of his clothes
MadRayTer chapter 4 . 8/10/2012
What the heck are the "sweets"? Wait, do I even want to know?
MadRayTer chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
My favorite part was when Ryou said that Melvin proposed, I fell out of my chair! Deathshipping and Thiefshipping FTW!
MadRayTer chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I like the reference to A Vampire Story! Very creative to slip that in.
AssassinGirlz chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
This whole gov was so fun to read qwq I'm sad to see it over , I liked hearing more from Melvin and Ryou :) like, how there relationship is like and such :D like... The "sweets" w veryvery cute :3 I only wish I could see marik and bakurad wedding/honeymoon ;D
Ginnonifu chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
My favorite part was when it was finally over. :( ... XD lol no I'm kidding! My favorite part was all of it since you're such a great writer!

...And now I won't get sleep 'cause I'll be reading all your fics. And possibly working on my own. *cough* procrastination *cough*
Ginnonifu chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
XD You have no idea just how many times I dramatically looked away from the screen, hand covering my laughter and grins! XDD Best part: "BAKURA PROPOSED TOO! !" Next chapter, here I come!
Zekione chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
I already told you this, but.. This is the best story EVER! :D
noffermans chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
i love this chapter

you know i would love to see a wedding

but i don't want to force you writing it or anything

I'm just thinking all the time what is happening after all this, i love it so very very much

i hope there would be a lot more like these kind of story's around

it really was great