Reviews for This Little Sun God of Mine
asuna1113 chapter 26 . 6/15
PLEASE UPDATE! And your writing skills are spectacular. The developments that you have between Saskue and Naruto are amazing! And I love the way you did the whole brothers thing between Naruto and Kuubi! Anyway, Good job, and PLEASE UPDATE! (Not to sound pushy, but it is a great story)
please update chapter 26 . 5/6
please update
Updateeeee
yuuki56 chapter 23 . 11/8/2015
I just don't understand why you had to make it another Sasuke x Naruto story... Did the original author request that? It's still really good, but Sasuke wasn't even in the summary. And until now it seemed like it could've been either Sai, Neji, or Gaara more so than Sasuke until chapter 21
falsedfaith691 chapter 26 . 8/1/2015
OH MY FREAKING GAWD THE FEELS ARE SO FREAKING STRONG LIKE I CRIED UGH. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY AGAIN PLEASE!
jcat chapter 26 . 5/20/2015
Omg please update this, im so into this story! XD
Guest chapter 26 . 3/23/2015
Amazing story! 3 it! I'm so glad you continued to write on the story :) please write more! :D
Jessi ki chapter 26 . 3/14/2015
Its so nice to see u adopted the story and countinued it at a steady pace and not going off the plot many people changes the plot or rushes the stories or go off plots after adopting a story and end up spoiling the story. But u did okay so pls update. I love it
The Anony-mouse chapter 26 . 1/26/2015
I WUVZ THIS STORY. I hope Neji is rejected because Sasuke is so much better! (hugs anything in the vicinity) Kinda would feel sorry for Neji but he doesn't seem as devoted so... Anyway, I want to see more of Itachi if at all possible.
Mana-sensei chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
LOL "omg you broke Sasuke!'' I can't stop laughing!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 26 . 1/11/2015
But they were bonding so well! Ugh and it was sad what happened to Naruto and Kyuubi parents :( Nevertheless, I still loved the chapter author-san (:
Otakaboo chapter 16 . 1/10/2015
Shit jus hit da fan.
Otakaboo chapter 14 . 1/10/2015
Lol, they literally need some sugar. (Why do they need sugar?)
Otakaboo chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
Tsundere Uchihas and Competitive Uzumakis oh my
Uzumaki Naho chapter 26 . 1/9/2015
This chapter was so heartwarming, after not updating for so long I'd probably be mad at you but this chapter I'll forgive you but only cause this chapter was so nice. So much bonding time, I loved it. Tbh I don't know who Naruto should end up with, like I want him to be with Neji, but at the same time with Sasuke, not Gaara (sorry Gaara) though. Update soon my friend I'm excited for the next chapters to come