Reviews for It's kind of a gray area
Guest chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I vote F!
anonymouslyaweso chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Maybe u should have it be like he gets hurt as red ex. And they unmask him or batman does or something like that
Kagirinai Higure chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
What's on the other side of the door? a thief, lasers, or a trap? Perhaps it isn't just a chip? maybe it's a blueprint for a weapon, or a suit, or even a vehicle. OOOH I've got it! The room has motion detecting laser turrets things and trip lasers while the chip has information on an illegal shipment that is to come in or or it's a chemical formula.
Chybay chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
understood. but cant wait intill next chapter. :)
Preddy's.Girl.Scarlett chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
I think I'm going to have a heart attack, you left me hanging for 2 months! And now you leave me with a cliffie? This brings me back to my original theory that everyone is conspiring against me and will always leave me hanging...
Kagirinai Higure chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
Don't worry about procrastinating or about how long the story is people all have their own pace just be sure to update every now and then so your readers know that the story is still going to be continued, and if you need a thieving teacher/confident for Robin/Red X there's always Catwoman/Selina Kyle while a villain of Gotham she is one of the more neutral/gray ones. Cheshire and Red X should make one interesting ninja fight.

Decided to leave a review this time after rereading it and even if you only partially incorporate my idea or barely incorporate it at all if it helps YOU form YOUR story I'm glad that I could be of help.
Sammy17 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
I love this story! Please update soon! I think B would be the best choice, just my opinion...

Also, I don't know If you've ever watched Batman Beyond, but in the series there is a sort of good guy/bad guy thing with Ten of the Royal Flush Gang AKA Melanie Walker. She or Jinx or Terra from Teen Titans might be a cool drama to add to the mix. Like maybe they're Slade's other apprentices.

Sorry - sort of went off on a tangent...

I repeat: Love the Story! Please Update Soon!
Princess-Tiny chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Write more. LIKE NOW. I really have no idea why I didn't review this before. Any-who, WRITE MORE NOW!
Scotty1609 chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
yay! keep going!
Preddy's.Girl.Scarlett chapter 4 . 8/19/2011
Okay, I'm not going to change my answer but I wanted to point one thing out.

Someone has to find out! (Preferably Wally, then Batman, then the Team but that's just my thoughts on the matter)

I mean if the team doesn't find out it would be completely messed up and come on... even Robin isn't that good. (unlike Batman that could defiantly keep it a secret)

Besides if they do figure it out it could be a interesting plot twist full of distrust and other interesting things. It's only natural that someone will figure it out.

But like I said just my opinion, not something you have to take seriously. I will love the story either way :)
Aguna chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Please don't let the story run cold, more with Slade please

Aguna chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Nice chapter:)

Aguna chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
A new angle an the apperentice theme, LOVE IT!

Your writting style and pretty good and didn't notice any mistakes (not that I'm one to judge)

sexininja chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
D!

I like it! It's serious and humorous and Awesome!

Love you!

-NINI :D
Kagirinai Higure chapter 3 . 7/11/2011
E: Batman and Alfred finds out but No one on the team ever finds out and Red X is a mystery forever. A good story, lacking in detail but still good.

P.S. I'll send a plot over the P.M. so if you choose to use it, it won't spoil it for everybody.