Reviews for Ruminations
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh, yay! Yes, it's pretty scary to think of what Story-Spinning has done to Drosselmeyer, and wonder if it'll eventually happen to Fakir. And of course, Autor must show up and be all logical and somehow roundabout-ly comforting about it. XD

Aaand Uzura! And Autor's immediate reaction to hearing her drum. LOL. And yes, he must totally come with them. Of course.

Yay-zura! XD
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This is absolutely PERFECT! _ Thank you so much! :D

I love Fakir's insightful worrying. It's plausible, and something I hadn't even thought of before- as far as Drosselmeyer and his madness.

I love it when Autor comes along, no explanation of course (but it's unneeded, as you've said), to give an almost neutral reassurance to Fakir. It's calming, the voice of reason. I like it of Autor.

And, oh Uzura! _ She was adorable as always! I love it when Autor asks Fakir if he had brought her. And, I find Autor's reaction to her amusing, reluctant to say hi to Ahiru.

This is absolutely perfect! I love the setting and the discussion brought in it. Thank you so much! :D
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Perfect
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Yay! I've been waiting for another Princess Tutu fic by you! So glad you wrote this! Great job!