Reviews for Seizensetsu
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2016
I just read four chapters in a row in ine sitting, this is so good! I wish B2/W2 didn't try to debunk the throry, both the manga and anime hinted at it a lot and seemed to be going that direction (Cilan's contradictory personality, frightening rage, fear of Purrloin and styling himself like Ghetsis when playing a villain's role and going on about how important villains are...).

The little Wishfulshippy moment is cuuute.

I adore your characterization of everyone, especially Ash, Trip, Cilan and Iris ( when she and Axew are there, anyway- small roles). They all feel so much like themselves. I laughed over Ash and Trip fighting childishly, as they do in canon, over the vase, even though I also cringed at what was prompting him to be so scared...

I always thought he came off as an abused child in canon ( Spring abd Summer Deerling all throughout, Unova is WARM, why is this boy wearing no less than three layers and long sleeves all the time? He either has bruises/scars/injuries to hide or he was sexually abused and hides his body out of shame or to avoid attention, those are the two most likely reasons with kids.

(I recognized the model mom from your other fic!)

Ash purifying Eevee with his gentle, self-sacrificing nature was beautiful.

Trip! His characterization here is so good, I just don't know what to say.., his blunt speech, secretive nature, the childish insults hurled Ash's way (kodomo ne~!), aloof personality, but doting on Vanillite...

You write him so well!

Cilan makes me so sad too... Ghetsis is vile.

-L
Celaj15 chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
Holy crap, this story's just a wild ride. I was so happy to hear Team Rocket's motto. :D Like damn, they are still good somewhere in their hearts. lol
Celaj15 chapter 4 . 11/21/2015
It didn't dawn on me until I was browsing through your stories that you wrote the DRRR story, Magician's Spade. I really enjoy your work! :D
ClumsyWrighter chapter 17 . 12/14/2014
whahaha i love how hes mind games totly backfires because of ash's perenalety XD
ClumsyWrighter chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
how the hell did you make this story sadisfing DX
ClumsyWrighter chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
"Trip is not yandere"
he's not?
enyways... whaty is this, corps party?
ClumsyWrighter chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
then thet mean thet Ash is muts older... oh god... how i love stories like this... okey okey he ise nt thet mutsh older but still i think this will be Nice X3
violet -x3 stone chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
YES JUST YES! Did you know this is my first time reading Kodakshipping? So holy hell you were awesome! Best first time. (That sounded inapropriete.) but I cursed describing it, AKA it was so good, it was worth cursing. I want more TRIP! Nom, nom, nom. I feel like writing some Kodakshipping now, if I do, I want to dedicate it to you since you inspired me. Haha, anyways, this crazy fangirl is out!

Lots of hearts,
Violet
violet -x3 stone chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
I cried so hard at the end. You don't even know. I must keep this short though because of wifi should be asleep and sneaking around the house to better wifi spots. But I love you an this story. I cried. And the feels. Gotta love Kodakshipping. Lots of love your way.

Goodnight,
Violet
PokeHope chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
OMG I FRICKEN LOVED THIS STORY BEST STORY EVER EVEN BETTER THAT EVERY COMASHIPPING STORY I'VE READ (yeah I'm a comashipper to me it's the best shipping ever)
AbiWritesThings chapter 12 . 1/25/2013
Oh... My... God. I've read rape stories or chapters before but this is the only one that's actually ever made me cry. While I was reading it I just wanted to go kill the guys screaming that they just raped a fucking TEN YEAR OLD! You are one sick fuck and I kind of admire that
KrazyKat12 chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
I'm certianly a fan of this story. I've loved it so much so far. The thing about Cilan, Chili, and Cress being the shadow triad, I actually took that seriously. Like they put that in the pokemon anime(that would be F-ing awesome!). At first I thought it was just you who thought that, but recent searching proved me wrong. Appearently a lot of people think so. I wonder why? Like, who connected the dots there, and thought of it first? Oh well, anyway, awesome story and I LOVE IT.
Won-Chan108 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Before I read this, PLEASE answer these questions:

1. Who is Blair?

2. Is Ash uke, or seme, in the relationship with Trip?
weet-woo chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
woot hint of ashXcilan :3
lemonlime77 chapter 20 . 7/5/2012
Need... Sequel...
Need.. More... KODAK!
But seriously this story was AMAZING! It's kind of like if the anime had a plausible plot. And then you know, they added rape and stuff like that. Again, AMAZING!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »