Reviews for Almost No Regrets
Kate417 chapter 7 . 10/28/2013
I've been looking for a good Steve/Jules fic for a while and I must say I found it. You did a wonderful job capturing his emotions, I felt like watching those scenes again but in even more depth. I'm very much a Jam shipper but I really liked Jules' relationship with Steve and I felt bad for the guy. After reading this, I feel a little more at peace, for some reason. ;)

Great job!
Amelie Hart chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
And how about an epilogue, since we've seen Steve in Shockwave? Cause it will fit this story perfectly (Steve had this knowing look on his face, when Jules and Sam walked away...)

Anyhow, I really liked the story, cause under any other circumstances I would have loved Steve... But unfortunately for him, he's got nothing on Sam. But he's a nice guy, I liked the way you described him and his feelings towards Jules :)
Lilyzinha chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
poor Steve but Jules belong to Sam
Delysia chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Wow. This really moved me.

Poor Steve, poor hapless, helpless Steve. The way he wears his heart on his sleeve it just makes me want to hug and pet him. He is like a kicked puppy- not sure what he did but knowing it was the wrong thing.

Its so sad that Jules is his might have been and that he is honestly a good guy, and she will never be his.

You would think that if Steve and Sam didn't wish the other dead that they would be able to go to the goose and get rip roaring drunk and talk about the woman who smashed both of their hearts.

So painful and I loved it. Poor Steve. He needs a hug.
Tetsu-sama chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Bravo! Is this the last chapter? Or are you thinking of doing an epilogue of some sort?
Tetsu-sama chapter 6 . 7/11/2011
Yay! Another great chapter. Again, great re-working of "terror" from Steve's perspective. I'm excited to see how you work Sam's entry into the next(?) chapter. Keep up the good work!
Tetsu-sama chapter 5 . 7/7/2011
yay! Excited to see your take on the rest of the "terror" episode.
Tetsu-sama chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
Yay update! I love where you're going with this story. A new angle on the Jam!
chanfan30 chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
very nice! im curious how Steve finds out that there is much more between her and Sam

ive been thinking a lot about that
SYuuri chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
I can't help but thinking how Sam was staring at them with those wounded puppy eyes when this conversation took place D: Poor Sammy.

Nice one. There aren't that many stories involving Steve in it and it's interesting to see your take. Can't wait to read the other POVs as well.

Would be great if you could include how Steve changed from calling Jules, Julianna to Jules.
sloop3000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
aww, that was so sweet, I simply loved it :)
Justicerocks chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aw, I loved this :D It was very well written.