Reviews for Fracture
nayin17 chapter 1 . 3/12
It's Ginny AGAIN who made the first move...sucks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Beautifully written. The imagery was quite astounding
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
i am sorry but i dislike this not the best ive read but it is the best 4 a little romace between harry n ginny but may i ask where is mr and mrs weasley
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
nice story
Arnob chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Great writing but could improve. Anyway you just gave me an idea on how to improve my own writing. I thank you for that. But you could improve how you write, not what you write, but how.

You could improve in what format you write the story and which way you put the paragraphs. I know you its not betaed. But, just see your story from a readers prospective and think what you would like here.

Am I criticizing too much? Sorry! But the way you portrayed emotion, Magnificent :D
LunasMom chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
...um when you said "fin"... you meant end of chapter NOT end of story right? Cuz that was magnificent! Please continue!
Lily Luna Longbottom chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This was fantastic. You should really consider continuing this story. I would love to see what happens next.
LunaBellatrixAreta chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This, is very well written. It's not often that you find fanfiction written this well.

SB
MandaRe chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Loved this! I'll be honest - I'm bummed it was only a one-shot! :-)
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow! I really liked the intensity, and thought you did an excellent job of writing that intensity between Harry & Ginny. Have you considered adding to it? I would dearly love to see what happens next with H/G! :D Please?

The only "glaring" thing I noticed was: "...you're family's sleeping?" [your]. Great job for this being un-beta'ed.

I really hope you'll continue this! :)
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
love the story
charles cdv chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
nice story
Harunifuyu chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I love it. I am also interested in being your beta, if you still need one.