Reviews for One of the SixTeens
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 8/18
And everybody just loves Batman in their own way, they can hate him but will respect him. They can't just hate/hate him XD
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/30
That was great.
Very great. And it makes a lot of sense. Sort of.
I like it. A lot.
Goem.Van.Stitches chapter 1 . 7/21
I would love to read more
This is sheer genius.
"He stole my sidekick!" - oh goodness,already wiping tears.
"This is the happiest i've seen him - six teenagers, and all his." - sheer, utter genius. It is true, when one thinks about it.
And the last line is an absolute killer.
"Because sometimes, Batman just happens. Suddenly and violently and all over the place."
Love the fic, thanks for sharing!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 6/17
That's Batman for you!
Yep. Batman happens, and the world is shocked.
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/11
Hehehe I love when Batman happens
Kim chapter 1 . 5/10
Lol loved it that was so funny"batman happened" ol i love it can i use that lol! I can so imagine barry and (some one else) like hanging out alot with dick showing him stuff etc to try and steal batmans sidekick and bat man gets jealous and gose all daddybats like "NO! Hes my little birdy!" Lol lovethr story!
Poopfeast42 chapter 1 . 2/16
The last line. The italicized one. Gold.
majishan chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
only one explanation... He's Batman
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Haha, so true! Batman's little sidekicks ;) Er, partners!
Neat idea! And probably true!
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus awesome idea!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I don't know why I find this so darn funny. Because, it is true! The Young Justice team is SOOO Batman's. He assigns missions and doles out punishments and makes all the decisions that the team aren't yet ready to make themselves. A team of young heroes all to himself. And no one else saw it happen until after the fact (if at all).
"Because," as you so wonderfully stated, "sometimes, Batman just happens. Suddenly and violently and all over the place." A perfect ending to an amazing story. Thanks so much for this! Take care and God bless!

Seegazzy chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Batman must be like a natural phenomenon-"Suddenly and violently and all over the place"... I just love that last line XD The lonesome Dark Knight and kids, this is just so adorable in an odd way! Loved it:D Thank you for sharing such a nice piece of writing!