Reviews for One of the SixTeens
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/11
Hehehe I love when Batman happens
Kim chapter 1 . 5/10
Lol loved it that was so funny"batman happened" ol i love it can i use that lol! I can so imagine barry and (some one else) like hanging out alot with dick showing him stuff etc to try and steal batmans sidekick and bat man gets jealous and gose all daddybats like "NO! Hes my little birdy!" Lol lovethr story!
Poopfeast42 chapter 1 . 2/16
The last line. The italicized one. Gold.
XD
*cackles*
majishan chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
only one explanation... He's Batman
PainInSilence chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Awsomeness!
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Haha, so true! Batman's little sidekicks ;) Er, partners!
Neat idea! And probably true!
Great spelling, grammar, and punctuation, plus awesome idea!
Keep up the AMAZING work!
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
I don't know why I find this so darn funny. Because, it is true! The Young Justice team is SOOO Batman's. He assigns missions and doles out punishments and makes all the decisions that the team aren't yet ready to make themselves. A team of young heroes all to himself. And no one else saw it happen until after the fact (if at all).
"Because," as you so wonderfully stated, "sometimes, Batman just happens. Suddenly and violently and all over the place." A perfect ending to an amazing story. Thanks so much for this! Take care and God bless!

-TheOne
Seegazzy chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Batman must be like a natural phenomenon-"Suddenly and violently and all over the place"... I just love that last line XD The lonesome Dark Knight and kids, this is just so adorable in an odd way! Loved it:D Thank you for sharing such a nice piece of writing!
Wolfe7 chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I loved the fic, but that last line...
I want it everywhere.
Lazy-Wandering-Ninja chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Hahaha just too brilliant!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
He's stolen everyone's sidekicks. No point trying to figure it out. Just put it under 'He's the Batman'. That works for pretty much everything,
Kara Alen chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
:D Nice!
Immaworkin chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
XD HAHAHAHA! Batman, taking on the teens, and STILL managing to kick every one of the Justice League's butts!
WIN! FIC IS WIN!
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Haha! I Iove this. It's so true.

I also loved how you said, "Because sometimes, Batman just happens. Suddenly and violently and all over the place."

That was excellent.