Reviews for Riding out the Storm
Spar chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was so adorable! I love it. Amazing job
Dogeye14 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
That was good not bad at all ;)
Teyln chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Love love love it! Great story! Love the detail! Just one question...what was the locked room? Was it an office?
BleachedAi chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Honestly, this is my all time favourite one-shot IchixShiro ff i've ever read. I just loved it. xD At first i thought it was just random. (Not in a bad way i love random plots) but you portrayed Shiro exactly how i think he should be, a cheeky jokester, that's how i write him too. But yes, in my opinion this story deserves a lot more reviews! Keep up the good work! (:
BleachedAi chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
toribabekit chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Fangirled so hard on this! So hard! xD
primu chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
That was so good fic. I love it. Keep the awesome work
philisnotonfire chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Loved it!
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
this was a cute cuddle story! Can ya do a hichi ichi 4 my b-day? O.o I don't ask often, and I like ur stroy! PWWEASE! PM if u wanna. XD in return i'll do one 4 ya!
Dude chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wow gotta say this is FANTASTIC
IlOvEmUsIcAnDyAoI chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I really liked this story. Very good!
unseenflaire chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
great story! I love that you didn't rush it too much hugglez
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
cute I love this couple! Well... actually only if its AU because Ichigo loving himself... thats just plain strange. But this is cute! And fluffy and I love Shiro. He's my favorite I think.
athnam chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
i have to say that is one of the best ichi/hichi shot storys iv read in a long time please writte more XD
Mizashi chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
OMG OMG this was sooo sexy and hot! One of the best HichiIchi oneshots I've ever read, actually! I loved how you didn't rush to the lemon part either, and it was definitely worth it in the end. And the ending was so cute and adorable too, asafhjahafha I think I love you. :'D As a HUGE fan of this pairing, I want to thank you for writing up this delicious fanfic and I hope you'll continue to write more of these two (cuz you do it really well!) _