Reviews for Everything But Mine
yaoichallenge21 chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
This is an amazing story and im really excited for the next chapter. Its amazing really. Im loving it. And yes, it did almost throw me off my chair. I had suspected that the man had done that to light as a passing point after hearing about him prefering boys, but it was a passing thought and nothing else. And then when he said he had been waljing with a limp, i actualu stopped reading. I was like theyres bo way this is happening. I couldnt believe it! Ya really got me good, it was conetely unexpected and u brought ut about in such a subtle way that it blew me away. I literally sat with my mouth hung open for a moment. And i love how u started working the main plot of the story into it. Its really a great story and i can tell its just gobba get better and im really looking forward to how it ends. Please update it as soon as u get the chance. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Amazing story, I really hope you have not abandoned it as it is so hard to find good L/Light stories.

Hope you update soon.
Julzyandy chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
very good story
Shuuwai chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
When I read the last line... oh no :(
And definitely interesting to see L's side! Would love to see more of it (:

Although... is B going to show up later? :o
yukikosnow139 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
I lovethe ending! It was funny
yukikosnow139 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Love love love the chapter
yukikosnow139 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Awww... so cute the ending of this chapter
yukikosnow139 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I love the beginning explanation about lights name! I love how you describe Light! Basically I love the story!
yukikosnow139 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
So cool!
Killua17 chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Star crossed lovers that's what it is!
I rooted for Kira then and I'll root for him now!

Update! XD
Killua17 chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Oh that's just mean!
I was all ready for some action!
imagaYthgiL chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
please post more soon!
imagaYthgiL chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
I was literally like "NOOOOOO!" when I saw the word notebook, at the end. I really like this story and can't wait to read more! I'm gonna save chapter thirteen for tomorrow though, because it is the latest one you posted, keep myself in suspense a bit. Thanks for writing such a good story, this is now one of my top ten favorite Death Note FanFictions. Please post more as soon as you can! :D
Grisia chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
I had a somewhat feeling that Light was raped when you mentioned that the Demon of Tokyo prefers boys over teenage women. I didn't really link about K hearing screams were originally his. I wonder why K would be Kira here. I thought he'll be more like B, killing people with his own hands. Near would probably soon tell the team that K has murder tendencies to reduce the screaming and blood. Though I think K would love blood since he loves red. *shrugs*. Now, when will you move, B? Will this be a threeway fight or will two of them team out to fight againt a common enemy? Like they said, my enemy's enemy is my best friend.

I look forward to the next chapter *grins*.
EveningBlack chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Threw me off my chair my fucking ASS I threw my entire being into a black abyss of pain and regret. Jesus Christ. Please continue before I die, your writing is flawless.