Reviews for Everything But Mine
forgetmyname chapter 1 . 2/9
The story is really really brilliant,I love it so much.
Though it's 2016 now,I still hope one day you may come back and update.I just can't stand that the story had ended with 's so awesome and I craving to watch the next chapter.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
This is an amazing story and im really excited for the next chapter. Its amazing really. Im loving it. And yes, it did almost throw me off my chair. I had suspected that the man had done that to light as a passing point after hearing about him prefering boys, but it was a passing thought and nothing else. And then when he said he had been waljing with a limp, i actualu stopped reading. I was like theyres bo way this is happening. I couldnt believe it! Ya really got me good, it was conetely unexpected and u brought ut about in such a subtle way that it blew me away. I literally sat with my mouth hung open for a moment. And i love how u started working the main plot of the story into it. Its really a great story and i can tell its just gobba get better and im really looking forward to how it ends. Please update it as soon as u get the chance. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Amazing story, I really hope you have not abandoned it as it is so hard to find good L/Light stories.

Hope you update soon.
Julzyandy chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
very good story
Shuuwai chapter 13 . 1/9/2014
When I read the last line... oh no :(
And definitely interesting to see L's side! Would love to see more of it (:

Although... is B going to show up later? :o
yukikosnow139 chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
I lovethe ending! It was funny
yukikosnow139 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Love love love the chapter
yukikosnow139 chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Awww... so cute the ending of this chapter
yukikosnow139 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I love the beginning explanation about lights name! I love how you describe Light! Basically I love the story!
yukikosnow139 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
So cool!
Killua17 chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Star crossed lovers that's what it is!
I rooted for Kira then and I'll root for him now!

Update! XD
Killua17 chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Oh that's just mean!
I was all ready for some action!
imagaYthgiL chapter 13 . 9/28/2013
please post more soon!
imagaYthgiL chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
I was literally like "NOOOOOO!" when I saw the word notebook, at the end. I really like this story and can't wait to read more! I'm gonna save chapter thirteen for tomorrow though, because it is the latest one you posted, keep myself in suspense a bit. Thanks for writing such a good story, this is now one of my top ten favorite Death Note FanFictions. Please post more as soon as you can! :D
Grisia chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
I had a somewhat feeling that Light was raped when you mentioned that the Demon of Tokyo prefers boys over teenage women. I didn't really link about K hearing screams were originally his. I wonder why K would be Kira here. I thought he'll be more like B, killing people with his own hands. Near would probably soon tell the team that K has murder tendencies to reduce the screaming and blood. Though I think K would love blood since he loves red. *shrugs*. Now, when will you move, B? Will this be a threeway fight or will two of them team out to fight againt a common enemy? Like they said, my enemy's enemy is my best friend.

I look forward to the next chapter *grins*.