Reviews for no more
what is the name of the song you used in this chapter?
Reithandina chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Comma. You need comma to make this story Sensible.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Ty please do continue with this story. I love reading about the major to but then I do love his character. Ty so much for sharing your writing talent.
Rewh chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
I really try to read more than a couple chapters before doing this, but I can barely get through each chapter. It seems like the F-bomb is used too many times instead of using other more appropriate adjectives. Not to mention, but the spelling and grammar makes it impossible to read. The plot is working well, but your form is sloppy.
memememe chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
are u going to finish it?
tiffany hawkins chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
Please add more chapters to the book would love to see what happens with Bella and jasper
Guest chapter 12 . 4/13/2015
Awesome, let the killer take Bella and let him torture her to within an inch of her life, who's brilliant idea was that... Oh yeah, her MATE VOLUNTARILY LET HER GO!
But yeah, great story, UD soon:)
I love it chapter 12 . 3/27/2015
Major going to kill the Killer and Fuckward.
Yay Edward dead.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
i would be so scared if i were in Bella's place but make another chapter
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
oh shit...wonder if the killer is a vamp or at least knows about them? post again soon. i have a feeling that The Major is not gonna be easy to control.
solongandthanks chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
Repeated chapter.
Smileyface Devil chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
I noticed a few times that you did this, its Esme with an "e" not Esma with an "a". I didn't know if you did it intentionally or not so I thought I'd point it out. Love the chapter, update soon.
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
oh goody...let the killer take bella...and who's brillant idea was this again? post again soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Cant wait for more!
tinkerbear10 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
i love it alot alot alot alot alot and hope there is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo much more to it!