Reviews for no more
Rewh chapter 2 . 5/25
I really try to read more than a couple chapters before doing this, but I can barely get through each chapter. It seems like the F-bomb is used too many times instead of using other more appropriate adjectives. Not to mention, but the spelling and grammar makes it impossible to read. The plot is working well, but your form is sloppy.
memememe chapter 13 . 5/4
are u going to finish it?
tiffany hawkins chapter 12 . 4/13
Please add more chapters to the book would love to see what happens with Bella and jasper
Awesome, let the killer take Bella and let him torture her to within an inch of her life, who's brilliant idea was that... Oh yeah, her MATE VOLUNTARILY LET HER GO!
But yeah, great story, UD soon:)
I love it chapter 12 . 3/27
Major going to kill the Killer and Fuckward.
Yay Edward dead.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2013
i would be so scared if i were in Bella's place but make another chapter
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
oh shit...wonder if the killer is a vamp or at least knows about them? post again soon. i have a feeling that The Major is not gonna be easy to control.
solongandthanks chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
Repeated chapter.
Smileyface Devil chapter 11 . 12/20/2012
I noticed a few times that you did this, its Esme with an "e" not Esma with an "a". I didn't know if you did it intentionally or not so I thought I'd point it out. Love the chapter, update soon.
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 10 . 9/6/2012
oh goody...let the killer take bella...and who's brillant idea was this again? post again soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Cant wait for more!
tinkerbear10 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
i love it alot alot alot alot alot and hope there is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oo much more to it!
psychovampirefreak chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Awesome story so far! :-)
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 9 . 6/14/2012
damn egos getting in the way..glad Bella sorted that shit out real quick like. post again soon.
JaziD chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
i dont understand the way you wrote this chapter