Reviews for Nothing Personal
kirasometimes chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Well this was depressing, so um, thanks for that I guess. I like that it's a different take on their whole relationship and how they're both too afraid to fully acknowledge what they mean to each other. And that's what tears them apart. And poor Rachel, because she really does get the worst of it in this. It's just sad.
Taco-Joey chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I just wasn't feeling this one.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Sad...
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I'm Klaine, pure and simple, but this kicks ASS!
PrettyLittleAgent chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
That was gorgeously tragic. I wished for a happy ending but this was still awesome. I love all your writing, so please give us more soon!
Rach1989 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
:( Poor Rachel, she's really fallen for him, and to be honest Finn doesn't even come close to Blaine, and she knows that. I think deep down Blaine is beginning to fall for Rachel as well but he's afraid to admit it. Like he said, it's easy with Kurt because he's doing what is expected of him.

If he leaves Kurt for Rachel, then he's going to have some awkward questions to answer and he's just not ready for that yet. I hope he manages to sort out his head soon though, because they're perfect together.
dapperwitch715 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i love it :)

please continue! i need me some blainchel!
julieAKAweirdo chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Next Chapter, Please! :)
Rach1989 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Aww poor Rachel. Deep down Blaine really does love her. I know he does. They're pretty much meant to be together. Was this a one-shot? Or will you be continuing it? I'd love to read more, you write Raine/Blainchel really well, probably one of the best on here :)