Reviews for Red
Lisa chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Did you put ( as the Barmans partner ) on purpose, or did auto correct switch batman to barman? Just for record its near top of story, and I'm not complaining or anything I just wanted to let you know about the typo. The story's pretty good so far:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
This makes a lot more sense, I just thought he was referring to Red Tornado lol. C:
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
My. Gosh. Man. Dick! Bruce! Feels!
Black Friar chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Oh my gosh, so cute! Love the daddybats fluff at the end...so much cuteness, so much of it!

And I loved how much Robin kicked butt while fighting the baddies...that's our little Rob! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Just FYI when he said "Red" he was referring to Red Tornado, who was at the time the major "den-mother" of the team, as in he was ever-present at the cave and was in charge of making sure they didn't kill each other or blow up anything of significant importance. Just thought I'd mention that...
Pokerfacedcat chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
dawwwwwwwwwwwwww omg C:
Pokerfacedcat chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
dawwww daddy bats! man i love your fics!
Bethlovesall chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
LOVED BOTH CHAPTERS SO MUCH!
J-Bird chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Uhhhhhh. You do know when Clark said " he needs red," he meant Red Tornado, right?
HenrySeb chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
So it turns out that I love this story, but I had one thing that bugged me throughout the whole story was that you called Robin Dick. And in the show its Tim, right? I don't know, but loved story keep up the good work!

-27Steve
Lady Julie Snape chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
D'aw... Just ... d'aw.

I'm in love.

Now, I have to go check out the rest of your stories.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Be still my beating heart for I think I am in love.

This chapter has made me giddy. I want more, you hear me? More! Now. Like, right now. I can't get enough. Your grip on the characters is stunning and I love it, absolutely love it.

Please say you're going to update if this isn't complete.

Much love.
Lee Aemilius chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
How sweet! A brilliant little two-shot! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Okay, it took me a few minutes (and a youtube video of that scene) but I now a 99% sure of what Superman meant when he said "...he needs Red"; He means Red Tornado the Young Justice 'den mother'!
Snow chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
I think 'red' in that episode was a nickname for Red Tornado. This is still a really great story though.