Reviews for Alchemy Crossed with a Fruits Basket
Pokeevee57 chapter 13 . 4/5
This was nice while it lasted, definitely. :)
Koolkat chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
Ahh the short rants. Gotta love em'! Sometimes I do short rants when I'm either alone or with my friends that watch FMA and I sound almost EXACTLY like Ed. The weirdest part is that I'm a girl. And I sound like a boy when I'm yelling. I need mental help. Jk,jk. I don't need mental help. I'm just insane. So ya. Byeeeee!
~Kat
Koolkat chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
I mostly only go brain dead when I pull an all-nighter. Those are fun. No sarcasm there heh heh…12:03 and I am still awake. Yay me.
~Kat
4everInFiction chapter 3 . 2/10/2015
First, there is no way that Ed would talk about Nina that easily. Second, if Momiji wasn't a member of the zodiac then Ed would have just reviled there secret.
YUUGOU JANE YUUGO DA chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
All I need is a hug, and I'll forgive you. You did it for the sake of the plot.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Blue?! His hair is blonde. A whats love the story keep up the good work! :)
Kazaru13 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Sorry to point this out but Ed should have aced the grammar section, he read so many books and had to know that kind of thing to break codes and write reports. The history part I agree with.
AlphonseSohma chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Chimp 2000 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
how could you?

you had better have a good reason for killing him!
Tatiana-San chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Wow that was the best crossover with fruits basket and FMA ! I laughed my head off when edward and winery did their lines:
Ed "yes yes yes"
Winery "no no no"
HILARIOUS! LOL. This was mega awesome I loved it definitely telling my friends about this! :)
BloodLily16 chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
*sniff, sniff, SNIFF* So cute.
BloodLily16 chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
This is gonna be good...
BloodLily16 chapter 8 . 6/14/2013