Reviews for Facade
SugarSonic chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
WOW! Very well-written! I think it's one of your best works so far (personally).

I would like to add more, but words fail me. I'm sowwy. But just so you know, your writing talent keeps me amazed everytime I read something of yours...I seriously wonder how you can do it. :)

Keep writing 3
redchicken888 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Wow...this was really, really deep. It not only conveyed a life lesson, but it sounded like poetry, too. There's only one word for it: Beautiful!

I enjoyed reading! XD
Storm337 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I'm not a big Sonadow fan, but this was REALLY good!
Hakimu chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I'll admit that Sonadow isn't my cup of tea. I usually pass rigt over those kinds of stories. But something about your story was calling me, so I decided to take a risk and read it.

I don't regret it one bit. Beyondthe characters of Sonic and Shadow was a well-written message about what it means to be gay in the world today. It struck me when you mentioned that Sonic had to out on his "facade" for everyone about Shadow because he was a hero and is expected to have a "damsel" at his side. I interpret this as how gays in politics often have to hide their true orientation to the public.

This may not have been your intent, but this is how I see your story. Very well done. This story deserves a spot in my favorites.
ShadowLover7 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
This story was touching but great! I love how they dont even have feelings towards each other but meet up like that anyway.

Great story! i hope you write more Sonadow(kind of) stories!