Reviews for Seasons
littlemelonatplay chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
This was one of the better one-shots I've read. The ending wasn't too abrupt and if you could have thought of a scene for Kakashi going after Sakura it would have been better (but maybe its better the way you have it instead of reverting to something cliche). However, the story itself was very interesting for me to read. My favorite part was when Naruto interrupted them. I'm also glad that Naruto wasn't in love with Sakura here. Thanks for posting! _
goldfishlover73 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awe! This was amazing! I loved it!

Ah, I love how she was reading 'War and Peace.'

One, because it's a bit ironic, and two, I am reading it now. It's one hell of a book.

This was beautiful! :D
RosRua chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Ice! That was a wonderful romp. Seriously, it could be made into a really good chick flick. Loved what you did with the 52 pickup on the characters involved... and it worked so well. Genma as the chef? Great fun! And I loved the story behind Kakashi being an Uchiha. It was nice to see Sasuke as a regular person, too, not as a tortured human being. I found myself respecting him and his mom, and being touched that Sakura agreed to play along as his love interest until his father released his fortune to him and he could deny the arranged marriage without getting kicked out of the family.

I did want to find out more about Sakura and Naruto's relationship, though Sakura did allude to them being orphans. But that's just my curious mind. Not knowing that didn't detract at all from the story.

This story was all kinds of win and so wonderfully romantic. It's hard to say if I had any favorite points. I loved the library scenes, where he was teaching Sakura the finer points of etiquette (My Fair Lady comes to mind here) and when she first finds him drunk and helps him back to his room. And I would seriously love to see a fanart of her in that gown; it sounded gorgeous.

I laughed so hard at the ending, especially when Kakashi was telling Naruto to give them an hour, because after ithat/i, he was going to have his breakfast.

Oh and I really enjoyed the gossip column additions - nice touch.

Oh and the length was perfect, as was the ending.

Brava!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I don't know why but something about this story makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :D
Tsuki479 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Amazing!

I can't say more. It made me speechless in its awesomeness.
lastyearsthing chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Finally, I finished all the AUs. I have to say I really enjoyed this read. It was fast paced and flowed nicely. You managed to pluck every single kakasaku love/hate sort of thing I love in fanfiction and put it in your story.

You even got a slap in there. Damn I love when she slaps him. And I love a forceful kiss. Thanks for a great read. I'm happy in a gooey warm and satisfied way. :D
kitkat chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Amazing fic, absolutely fantastic and original
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh my!

I always love the way you write for this hentaioldman! ahahah
enchanted88 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Sis! I really had so much fun reading this. It's super long and cute! Lolzies. Hope you write more soon!

Ella

-boomboompoom
genius at risk chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
wow!love it!
ThePalace chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I don't think it's scattered and I really like it! Hope you can write the meeting scene when you find inspiration...
naruhina baby chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
cute!
CharmedandAddicted chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
The dance scene and garden scene between them was so heartbreaking.I'm very happy they ended up together!
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »