Reviews for Seasons
juzfOrkeepz chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
CHRISTINE! C: C: I'm very happy you chose this theme. I wasn't expecting a lot for high society because it's a common AU setting, but you made it work, love. C: I have to say that the best part of this is that there are no villains and everyone just has different motivations: like Sasuke really not wanting to marry without love but still inherit his father's business, Sakura just wanting to provide a home for Naruto, Kakashi just wanting to prove himself to Mikoto and Mikoto just trying to protect her remaining son. Their flaws are what make them perfect for me. IT TOTALLY WORKS. I would have hated it if they were too perfect so I loved what you did here.

NARUTO IS SO FUCKING ADORABLE! WHO KNEW HE COULD BE A MATH WHIZ? HAHA BUT I'M SURE HE COULD BE AS RICH AS SASUKE SOMEDAY. I LOVE THE NARUHINA AND GENMASHIZU TIDBITS HERE. 3

Naruto walking in on them! LOLOLOL.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. C: C: I LOVE YOUUUU AND I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT. C: C: HUGSHUGS!
flirtyourheartout chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
wow this is amazing! i love how sequencial it is and how their moments together are so few but intense. very intense! poor sasuke but i still like that kakasaku ended up together!
Se-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Oh my. This is absolutely amazing. I really don't have anything else to say. It's just... wow.
TcEm chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
love it as always :D
norikoko chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
loved this (L)!
AshKake chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I liked this alot. I'm sorry you have writer's block:)

I hope your muse gets gong again!

And also... I love how fairy tailish this one-shot was! I wanted to cry for Sasuke though, poor thing. But I'm all for KakaSaku. Woooot!

Haha:) keep writing! Your amaziiiinggg.
princess madness chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
wow!i really love the flow of this story.

the romance between kakashi and sakura didn't sound forced.

genma and naruto are adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
beautiful and nice! pls update!
glassesgeekDPL chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
The lemon wasn't very descriptive but I thought it was wonderfully written. I love this! D
angel897 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
like it :)
CheekyPomegranate chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I think the Uchiha family fits very well in the high society!

But I love unpleasant Kakashi, especially when he's full of angst for something he did or didn't!
whiterosesinheaven chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really wish you had written the scene where Kakashi goes after Sakura because that would have made a lot of impact but as it stands, this is great! The newspaper clips were very entertaining and so was the sequence of their love story..
Rocky chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i like it. (:
tehcrazyforyousegment chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Fantastic story! Keep up the good work!
motorcyclebabe chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i love how romantic and realistic this is. it's also very amusing and dramatic at the same time, which is amazing. :P thanks for the read and hope you write more soon!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »