Reviews for Seasons
jaded lover chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
nice...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Great writing! I don't really like au but you pulled me right along with this. They are very in character and I really love Naruto! He's adorable. D
Skyrere chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
:D

very good.

I loved it.
smos chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
LOL! That's a lot of AKA's. xD I liked it Ice! It turned out wuite nicely! I wish you hadn't had writer's block for when Kakashi went after her though. TTwTT. But all in all, I loved it! It makes me wonder about Hinata and Naruto's love affair now...LOL.
Eldr-Fire chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow, this was so good! I was really drawn in. Kakashi, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke were great in this. In particular I liked how even though Sasuke wasn't the one for her, he wasn't made into a villain. He wasn't even mean! But still very in-character, I thought. Great job!

I loved when Kakashi told her she wouldn't last long, haha! And Naruto in this was very funny- but, I wish it had been explained why he was "her brother." I loved how his romance with Hinata was thrown in (and it was funny how their secret picnic was so much more innocent than Genma and Shizune hidden just a few feet away).

I felt that Genma's character might have been more effective if shown earlier, BUT I know how it goes when a story gets a mind of its own in spite of a deadline!

The scenes between Kakashi and Sakura had a really good rhythm to them. I especially loved the scene when she was gardening. The settings in your story were interwoven very nicely (and the tabloid entries were always fun to read).

Great story! I didn't know what to expect from High Society, but despite the fact that going in I didn't think the genre would be my favorite, you sucked me in anyway with a great tale! Good luck in the contest!

Eldr
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
oh WOW. This is amazing. Poor Sasuke, it would've been cute if they had ended up together.
dawn's springtime chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
tin! you wrote this much! wow. i really love it. it's fairy tale-ish and sweet. i love the happy ending in the end, with just a touch of realism.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6