Reviews for I'm No Hero
MasterBrattan chapter 5 . 6/29
Of course Naruto is being an $$, but from what we've read, he's earned that right.
jimguy chapter 17 . 6/26
please make samruai naruto stories please
I soo love this story, please update Again.
tsukiyomi83 chapter 17 . 6/14
Thanks for updating this story.
I’m so happy
This story is still continuing
Seriously, all the chapters are the same: Naruto tells no he doesn't want them, and the parents begging and he explain why he doesn't want them. Change it will you.
Austin chapter 17 . 6/10
Hey madhat love of the chapter right there.
Say can you try of a my hero academia and watchmen story similar of your watchmen and justice league.
Like if Rorschach was in my hero academia I bet h eWorld be disgusted that being a hero is now a job when some heroes are doing this for fame and popularity such as mountain lady.
Like he can be a quirkless vigilante that is a dangerous man as he is a hero willing enough to cut off a dangerously infected arm off to save someone's life.
Plus he can arrive before Izuku had a one for all from all might as yes even those who are quirkless can be heroes or after he got the quirk.
Or maybe a my hero academia story where Izuku will have enough of his abuse from his peers in middle school especially his former best friend and I do mean former katsuki bakugo.
Like maybe while on the outside he is all about being a hero, inside though he is a helluva villain as no will expect the one who is the most determined to be like all might to be the villain.

If you don't like these ideas madhat I understand, I was only suggesting.

Good luck on the next chapter and hope it comes soon.
Mizukodai chapter 17 . 6/12
And now you're lazy. I think it's time for me to leave.
1995hzq chapter 17 . 6/10
Short.
The Cowardly Christian chapter 17 . 6/11
Eh, as long as the author is smart(like you) , a villain 'doing nothing' can be rather entertaining.

I'm really glad you've been finishing several of your stories lately, i was starting to worry...

update soon!
Calebros chapter 1 . 6/11
you should check up on when to use commas.
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 17 . 6/11
Definitely a refreshing change to see the "hurry up and wait" approach to villainous victory. Time is on Skeletor's side. Hell, depending on the wording of the contract Naruto has with Leaf, Skeletor could sidestep the entire thing. If Naruto was paid to "protect the Leaf Village" then he just needs to not attack that village.
Mariusz1988 chapter 17 . 6/11
I woudl think that having another He-man on this side woudl be "troulesome" as some Nara woudl say wink wink hahahah
Keep it going please.
Mariusz1988 chapter 7 . 6/11
so licking ass starts now?
Mariusz1988 chapter 5 . 6/11
hue hue hue Trying to ripoff Naruto? thats a mistake hahaahhaha