Reviews for I'm No Hero
I hope the end will be Minato and Kushina and Nanato loose everything and Naruto leves with Konoha burning behind him.
Again a awesome update, please update soon again please.
Karlos1234ify chapter 20 . 9/17
Outstanding
Mariusz1988 chapter 20 . 9/12
Now its Minatos and Kushinas turn to bite the dust. Awesome. No forgiveness. Revenge. Pure unrelenting reveange. Till next time.
true words, dude.
AZant chapter 20 . 9/4
Tch. Your Minato and Kushina still haven't changed nor do they understand what their past actions have done. Sure they are upset now that the child they chose is hurt, but what happened when Naruto got hurt and was beaten? Where were they when he was badly injured and his sister hurt him still while enjoying every minute of his pain. That's right they didn't care. They only told Naruto to LOVE his sister without punishing her for her total disregard of what she did to Naruto.
However, despite this, I do still see hope for Nanato. She allowed herself to pay for her sins regardless and is the only one in Konoha to ever do so sincerely without hating Naruto and expecting him to forgive her but still hoping he would. Like Naruto said she made the first to earn his forgiveness. I wonder if next chapter she will truly remember EXACTLY what she did to him when he was child and probably have a nervous breakdown as she was too afraid to face realty before. Update soon!
Steve chapter 20 . 9/1
These are good chapters. I think you should have given Naruto a little bit of Owlman’s personality from Justice League Crisis on Two Earths, rather than accepting her he rejects her, she breaks down mentally and emotionally. See if you could that to Minato and Kushina, have Naruto ask them to do something so severe and worse that even Skeletor would in some degree feel sorry for Konoha. Please update some more
i just review... different pov.
'we forgive, but not forget'.
thats to be expect.
flim2010 chapter 20 . 9/2
Nice tactics. Skeletor attack konoha while Naruti is gone. But the best of all is,
Giving the sister a false hope of being forgiven and when all said and done.
Crashed her hope by denying her chance.
Would love to imagine the look of their face.
I think I remember one story where the main character was weak and looked down on, then he became OP strong and he ended up turning his back on the people that needed his help, but in the end he ended up helping anyway because the bad guy was stupid and kidnapped one of the people he actually liked(his love interest I believe) and made an enemy out of him, I can't remember the name of it thought it was pretty long title.
Senju D. Ace chapter 20 . 9/2
can i say i love you so much this is the best
Senju D. Ace chapter 20 . 9/2
can i say i love you so much this is the best
The British Fox chapter 20 . 9/1
Dam that was darker than I see now a days, but hey I love this. There really is no easy way to forgive what naruto went threw, and we do replace bad memories with good ones when I pycic demands it. Keep it up.
MarineAsashi chapter 20 . 9/1
A patreon? Really? Now you're going to abuse what is rightfully only for REAL artists? Good lord above now I'm glad I dropped you as a favorite, this site is just full of patheticism.