Reviews for Chopsticks
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 19 . 9/27
Are the friends going to be the Baltic's? I feel like they are!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 17 . 9/27
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 15 . 9/26
Yas host club
FireFox Vixen chapter 21 . 4/3
Shadowed-Angel 321 chapter 21 . 2/24
I was really reluctant to click on this story, but then I decided 'what the hell' and did. And I am so glad I did.
I hate Twilight (not mindlessly - I have watched the movies and actually read the books, and... No. Just no), so you can understand my reluctance. But this was funny and well written, bringing us into Hong-Kong's perspective, and overall more enjoyable than I thought it would be. You did really well on this story, making it relatable to the reader and actually having it make even an ounce of sense. So, thank you.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/29
Better than Twilight itself.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
I know you're not in Hetalia fandom anymore but did you ever finish Spooning Chopstiscks? Because I loved Chopsticks and I would be really happy to read the sequel
headphonesdoll chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
this was an awesome fanfic, i enjoyed reading it as hongice is my otp 3 thank you for writing this wonderful piece of fiction. it made me laugh and gave me feels.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
Hello! I know you aren't in Hetalia fandom anymore but did you write Chopsticks sequel? I really like your story, it was really funny and I loved Jia Long and Egill!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Oh god, I almost peed my pants laughing when ivan being a vampire was revealed!
rebakahgranger chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
This story is really great! (I'm sorry if I offend you by saying this) I don't really like Twilight at all, but having the story be HongIce made it so much better, I don't know why. Hong Kong is way funnier than Bella (again no offense). There were parts when I was literally grinning like a maniac and fist-pumping the air, and that's pretty amazing because I'm not one to show too much emotion. Also, I was DYING at the Linkin Park reference, you don't understand how happy I was. As soon as I saw 'Crawling in my skin' I kinda went "no way, it's probably another thing..." and then 'Thanks Linkin Park for making an entire generation emo,' I swear I died. Also I was laughing at the implied USUK and (heavily) implied RoChu and DenNor. More of my Hetalia OTP's! Anyway, thanks for the laughs and the great story, and keep writing!

P.S. sorry I'm too lazy to log in, but rebakahgranger is my username. I'll favorite it next time I bother to actually type in my email and password. Sorry
Guest chapter 21 . 4/27/2014
LITERALLY THE BEST HETALIA STORY IVE EVER READ (and I've read a lot of hetalia stories)
kikilalakia1 chapter 21 . 4/9/2014
This is AWESOME! Seriously though... my sister caught me grinning like a madman when I'm reading this XDD The humor amagahs XDD
Aune Av Isfolket chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
That was so awesome, like, I spent two whole nights on reading this. I totally love HongIce. And all the other couples in here, oh gosh, so cool. I also loved the way you described DenNor and now I'd even want to read their own story, how they met and fell in love. And finally Peter, yeah, you basically wrote him the way I see him, as an annoying brat, yay.
ouch chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
Dang I was hoping itd be longer