Reviews for Chopsticks
plum-beaver chapter 21 . 8/17
I really enjoyed this story! I didn't like Twilight, but your parody of it is hilarious. I like the idea of Hong Kong as a nerdy antisocial teenager. You captured his point of view and personality very well.
Ciel-Bondevik chapter 21 . 5/1
I've been waiting so long!
Idk why, but I just realized it was HKxIce... How did I not?!
placedesiredname chapter 21 . 12/24/2015
This is a great story. But tbh, the entire time I was imagining Yao as a 4000 year old dragon/vampire and Arthur as a mage/wizard. It's definitely more fun that way.
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 19 . 9/27/2015
Are the friends going to be the Baltic's? I feel like they are!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 17 . 9/27/2015
I KNEW IT!
TheGodOfWeirdness chapter 15 . 9/26/2015
Yas host club
FireFox Vixen chapter 21 . 4/3/2015
Love!
Shadowed-Angel 321 chapter 21 . 2/24/2015
I was really reluctant to click on this story, but then I decided 'what the hell' and did. And I am so glad I did.
I hate Twilight (not mindlessly - I have watched the movies and actually read the books, and... No. Just no), so you can understand my reluctance. But this was funny and well written, bringing us into Hong-Kong's perspective, and overall more enjoyable than I thought it would be. You did really well on this story, making it relatable to the reader and actually having it make even an ounce of sense. So, thank you.
Anon chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
Better than Twilight itself.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
I know you're not in Hetalia fandom anymore but did you ever finish Spooning Chopstiscks? Because I loved Chopsticks and I would be really happy to read the sequel
headphonesdoll chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
this was an awesome fanfic, i enjoyed reading it as hongice is my otp 3 thank you for writing this wonderful piece of fiction. it made me laugh and gave me feels.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
Hello! I know you aren't in Hetalia fandom anymore but did you write Chopsticks sequel? I really like your story, it was really funny and I loved Jia Long and Egill!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Oh god, I almost peed my pants laughing when ivan being a vampire was revealed!
rebakahgranger chapter 21 . 6/4/2014
This story is really great! (I'm sorry if I offend you by saying this) I don't really like Twilight at all, but having the story be HongIce made it so much better, I don't know why. Hong Kong is way funnier than Bella (again no offense). There were parts when I was literally grinning like a maniac and fist-pumping the air, and that's pretty amazing because I'm not one to show too much emotion. Also, I was DYING at the Linkin Park reference, you don't understand how happy I was. As soon as I saw 'Crawling in my skin' I kinda went "no way, it's probably another thing..." and then 'Thanks Linkin Park for making an entire generation emo,' I swear I died. Also I was laughing at the implied USUK and (heavily) implied RoChu and DenNor. More of my Hetalia OTP's! Anyway, thanks for the laughs and the great story, and keep writing!

Rebecca

P.S. sorry I'm too lazy to log in, but rebakahgranger is my username. I'll favorite it next time I bother to actually type in my email and password. Sorry