Reviews for Baby Talk
Scholar of Imagination chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
THIS IS SO CUTE! And a brilliant writer, I might add!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Bam what! Timey wimey... stuff...
mrsdoctor3 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
i love how in everything Doctor Who related that seems impossible, all you (or the writers) have to do is say "oh you know, timey-wimey" and POOF! its all okay!
SecretOfTheVortex chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Write another chapter. Do it for WOP,RGI, and CC.
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Timey Wimey indeed. Kept thinking of Fathers Day when River was on about ouching and blowing up the universe. Really enjoyed this.
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Aw that is so adorable! I love that she came to visit his babysitting experience!
saffarinda chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Seems legit, there really should be some sequel to this as its awesome :D
thingsleftunsaid chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
THIS WAS SO CUTE! You write all of them so well, it's fantastic! And the Doctor with little Melody was just too adorable!
visionsofsugarplums chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I love it! Very sweet. :)
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
love it! (surprise surprise). yes, im kinda stalking you. but I can't help it, I love your work, and the Doctor is so Doctorish its unreal. are you sure you dont actually write the real scripts?
Hadley chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Amasing and funny. Perfect tension between Rory and The Doct
Mrs Doctor Who 11 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
LOL Rory calls Amy big milk thing XD sweet Doctor and Melody, so cute well done!

Mrs Doctor Who 11 xx
melsshortformelody chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ooey gooey timey wimey, you're so right!
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
It's going to be so akward(?) in the morning. lol
Linnadra chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This was really sweet, and I sometimes wish that this is how it is going to be. Just calm and peaceful, not the constant running. A girl can dream, can't she? ;)

I really liked this and thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Keep up your amazing work! :)