Reviews for Divine Intervention
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Will Fang ever find out what happend how will she react ...I don't know so hurry up and update
Novelist Pup chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
"Hope's womanly grunt" i'm done lmfao
Silentx32 chapter 4 . 6/11/2012
Amazing work so far and what a unique storyline, I was hooked for an hour trying to figure out what was going to happen next.
Scraggles chapter 4 . 5/31/2012
This just keeps getting more and more interesting. Keep it up! ;D
rest for the wicked chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This was definitely one of the most humorously entertaining fictions I've ever read. I instantly fell in love with your fast paced witty writing style in this and I must say I am definitely looking forward to updates for this story. Best of luck.

rest for the wicked
SlothyWorker chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Wah, such a great, humoristic style !

I'm so found of this fiction. Snow isn't even present once but he's a hilarious character.

Hope you will make me laugh again by writing more!

Well, thank you.
Perpetually Insane chapter 4 . 3/3/2012
Brilliant story! Your writing style is amazing!

The only down side was the fact I was reading and was expecting to go on chapter five and it stopped! :(

Love that Fang is chasing after everyone for answers. Vanille -she's so great at lying.

Bring on the next chapter! :D
Baka-Strawberry chapter 4 . 2/29/2012
YES YES YES!

i mean, IT'S AN UPDATE FROM YOU! I mean... you've been gone for six months and suddenly a new chapter appeared!

AND THIS CHAPTER IS ABSOLUTELY HILLARIOUS!

Light is cute... aww... i know she's a terrible liar. And your hilarious description had me rolling on the floor for 20 minutes... aaah, my stomach... never mind, it's worth it.

I have nothing in my mind, i just want to throw a bucket of my hearts to you...

sorry for my terrible grammar XD English is not my first language

I'm waiting for another chapter, this is very interesting you know. lololololololololol

ikutoJS chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
I...can't...breath...so...much...laughter...
yyAnonymousyy chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Hoho! I can't wait till fang fang finds out haha. Aww light is so cute. I'm so glad you're back! Please continue with this story
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Frighteningly nonchalant for such a violent woman.

SNOW! SHE'S HERE! TAKE THEM AWAY TO SAFETY!"

I just think that you should just forget about today and live your live like nothing's happened. Uh-huh." He nodded. "That's definitely for the best."

Things that show that your universe has turned askew! ROFLMAO!
Krabkrab chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Yes. Because running away from a hunter is a brilliant idea. Even if she doesn't catch him, it's highly likely she's an expert tracker. It's more likely though she'll simply outrun him. Anyway I cannot wait for another update from you :D
Major Mike Powell III chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...

LOL

LMAO

ROFL

This was VERY interesting

Poor Fang is completely oblivious, gets man-handled by Lightning as usual, and now, her quest for the truth has begun! Go, Fang! Go!

Nice work!

Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
dragonFELL chapter 4 . 2/9/2012
I had literally given up all hope of this story being updated. I mean, six-odd months is enough time for me to very sadly admit that you poofed from FFN for good. So imagine how very fangirly I was to see that notification e-mail in my inbox. And imagine how very quickly I zoomed off to read the new chapter. HEARTS, HEARTS EVERYWHERE.

And not a LOL rollercoaster? Sure, not as crack-ish as the previous chapters since poor Fang has absolutely no clue, but you've had me cracking up like an idiot as I read this while in class. Yes, my classmates - all six of them - think I'm a lunatic now. :'c Creator's undergarments, Hope's girly fist, spitting Snow with a spear... yeah, how could I resist.

Welcome back. 8D
AstoniaCrest chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Oh gosh this is great! XD I hope you continue and find a place with internet so you could update moooore! I'm enjoying every single bit of this, it's awesome! and well IMO I don't think anyone's OOC :) great job!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »