Reviews for Should I or should I not?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
bad her and nick have been through nothing compared to what her adn tom have been through and i think if he was gonna kill that man that killed her baby and nearly killed her he could have at least threw him in the ocean or something i mean come on i think he purposely did it to get the attention of christina cause he is way smarter than to do something stupid like that and not clean up the evidence he knew what he was doing i mean yes they have a good relationship as friends but not as lovers there is ALOT missing in their relationship togthewr as friends to try to become lovers but meanwhile therewas everything neede in christina and toms freindship level to go further into lovers considering everything they have been threough and you really cant trust nick hes like a bar of soap you think you got it then it slips out of your hand thats just my opinion and you have your opinion as well but unfortunately we probably will never know because they canceled it and it was my favorite i stopped watching everything in order to watch that show
remeyqueen74 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Totally agree there is no chemistry between tom and Christina but with her and nick their is a fire . I'm thinking a hot steamy vacation for Christina which has her I'm Puerto Rico and nick just happens to be there a thought
adriangel14 chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Please write it! I would definitely read it. I was walking the line until last night, but Nick is so passionate, I guess is the best word I have right now. I just really like him better than Tom. And his family is awesome :)
FadingIntoYou chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I was on the fence too, and decided to take the plunge. Mine may not be very good, but I had a really strong urge to do it. I'm not saying her and Tom are horrible, but I think it's all complex and deserves to be explored. Hope you write one too :)
nakala chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
nick not really liking tom these days and i think marc anthony has a knack for acting because he is the least attractive man btwn the two but i find myself more attracted to his character
WeirdoWaldo chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Yes! Please do, I love Christina and Nick together
luvdst2 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I'm with Kaleah. I'm totally for Tom and Christina. They went through a lot to finally be together. If Nick wanted her, he shouldn't have sent her back to Tom. He should have kepet her when he had the chance. He tells her to go back to him and proceeds to disrespect any realtionshiop they have.
ResistAuthority chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
You read my mind. I am for Tom and Christina but Im also all for Nick and Christina. It could go either way for me. But yes Please write a Nick/Christina story it would be awesome!
Kaleah kaleah chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
ok sorry but i think thats a very bad idea i am team Tom all the way, but if you write one hey to each there own i will read it and let you know what i think of it, if its good i will tell you, i would be completely honest with you. good luck on your fanfiction.
HouseFan22 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I would love to read a fic about Nick & Christina. I loved them together since last season when Marc Anthony guest starred in 2 eps and have been waiting for someone to finally write a N/C story. Please do! :)
Sway3000 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I'm starting to really like Christina and Nick together. I'd love to read whatever you come up with.
Babyshaq99 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I think you should do it because I agree! Christina and nick belong together!