Reviews for An eye for an eye
karasu-shiro chapter 1 . 4/1
Uhh... Hola, yo solo pasaba por aquí y, no sé como llegué a este fic específicamente pero lo agradezco tanto... En realidad no sé mucho inglés pero con diccionario en mano me puse a leer este Oneshot y, ¿sabes qué? Es brillante, son muy pocos los fics que se deciden en explorar la relación de estos dos, teniendo una de las amistades mas profundas entre los decepticons deberían escribir más sobre ellos.
Y, aunque ese no haya sido exactamente lo que pasó (refiriéndose al ojo de breakdown) mo tengo dudas de que igualmente pudo haber sido de este modo.

Deux, de por sí es difícil lograr una amistad así en la realidad, ver a KO renunciando a su belleza en pro de ayudar a BD siendo que no era realmente necesario, fue conmovedor... Espero poder leer más historias así de estos dos!
Onba chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awwwwwwwe, so sweet. Love it!
Starlight Prime chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I very much like this story. Your description is exemplary. I am jealous,lol.
Sounddrive chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Man, what a pal you got Breakdown!
LucasVN chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I realized I hadn't read this one, so I read it.

I *love* the dynamic you paint between Breakdown and Knockout. They are partners indeed, and friends at a deeper level. The source of the replacement optic was a total surprise as well.
Riptide2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Now that you mention it it was really strange to see no Knock Out, I really enjoyed your take on that! You're a marvelous writer!
Erren chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is an awesome story! I was so surprised!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You wrote good, in character, Decepticon fluff. I honestly wasn't sure that was possible. Props to you, and also thanks for fav-character-fic.
NeverMineToHold chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Wow, just: WOW! I'm totally into those two since the first episode of TFP where they showed up, - it's so rare to see two Decepticons partnering up in such a way (at least, as far as I know canon, which isn't too much -). - And you wrote them so expertly and pulled at my heart strings, but in a way that is still totally believable for two Cons; great!

I loved that Knock Out actually gives his own optic to Breakdown, - considering how much a scratch on his paintjob upsets/offends him, that detail speaks volumes like through a megaphone, but still so subtle. Great style, to pull that one off!

I REALLY hope that you will write more with those two!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
... I nearly cried when I read this. Especially when Breakdown realized that the optic he got was actually Knock Out's optic... You portrayed Breakdown and Knock Out's friendship beautifully. Very touching indeed.

I was wondering about Knock Out's reaction after watching 'Operation: Breakdown' as well, and I admit I was kind of disappointed when the show simply skipped this sensitive part. Even though Knock Out wasn't a really kind mech in TFP, I still believe that the friendship/partnership between him and Breakdown must be quite special. They had been working together for a long time, after all.

And I also loved how you wrote Starscream and Knock Out here. I could totally imagine their conversation happening in the show you managed to get both their characters precisely in character. How I wish they could make an episode based on this one-shot... It would be fantastic if the staff ever decide to make an extra episode explaining Knock Out's whereabouts during Breakdown's absence.

Thanks for writing this amazing story! :D
Jaka Tingkir chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Oh my, this is very sentimental for Decepticons. But I love it. This adds more levels of depth in Knock Out and Breakdown's relationship. The replacement optic came from a source that was unexpected. Little surprises like that made fanfictions memorable, as do your other writings. Not to mention how you write their characters. In-character, with more grace mixed in. You've made Decepticons so lovable.

I also like how you see Soundwave and Starscream's relation: cunning lieutenants, challenging each other at every given time. Their competition turns my fangirl mode on. I'd really love to read more about them. X)

Very good job you've done here! Please continue writing!
Mahimomo chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
H-he gave BD his optic! Too flippin' cute! AWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~

*fluffy insides and stuff*
DemonSurfer chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Awww 3
Glue Stick Gary chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Finally I got the chance to read this! I really really enjoyed this oneshot. Relationships like these, real friendships, are hard to find amoungst Decepticons and it's so refreshing to see one like this. The way you wrote their relationship was brillant, and so very spot on.

Poor Breakdown, he did go through a lot that day didn't he? I hope his fellow Deepticons didn't bash him too much about it. I guess everyone has off days, and it could had been a lot worse.

I really loved Knock Out in this story. Through his air of vanity and arrogance, he really does care a lot about Breakdown. Of course, now that Starscream knows this he'll use this to his advantage, and that doesn't look good for Knock Out in the long run.

The dynamics of this story is so well done! I can't wait for the next chapter or second part. Hammer Time!

Hope you're doing well!

Ash
tree1138 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I really thought how this story was spot on how to Breakdown actions mean so much more than words ever would. It also was nice to see that Knockout tried.