Reviews for The Corner Office
YoreReader chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Was that a revelation? I've heard that theory thrown around and I was ambivalent. But it is possible more likely probable. It could also be platonic. Who knows? Was it ever discussed by the PTB?
YoreReader chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
More development, more understanding of how it is with them. Thank you.
YoreReader chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Oh, I love this. I have wondered at Auggie and Joan's relationship. Of course they've known each other forever but I wanted an insider's look. Thanks for giving it to us. Joan is my next favorite character after Auggie and tied with Annie.
Marie King chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Wow what a great story you wrote Auggie & Joan's relationship incredibly well I loved these 'behind the scenes' take very good writing! I can't wait to read more of you're stuff!
moms5thchild chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
Bethie; how did I manage to miss this story. So much interesting dialogue, both said and unsaid. Auggie and Joan have such an interesting relationship and this story makes me think it was once more than that of simple co-workers. There is love and lose wrapped through all their words and actions. This is a relationship you have given a great deal of depth to with your story... sub plot that demands to be acknowledged. Well done, doc.

Mom
838 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Well done. Your description of future Jai plotting seems to portend what the writers are thinking about 6 months earlier! The actor who portrays Jai wants to play the bad guy because it's a lot more fun than playing the safe nice guy.
Jade2099 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Ahhh...I love this story line. It's like the CA folks conveniently forgot it was there. Granted, something tells me the truth will come out eventually. :) Love this! :)
Cornish Pixie chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
This is adorable! Not to mention amazingly well-written. The dialogue is realistic and well-balanced with description. I love the way you wrote the characters. They stuck close to the original characterization in the show. I can totally see this as a deleted scene.

I would love it if you wrote more in this category, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks so.
christmasinacup chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Definitely continue! I love it :) Joan and Auggie are my 2 favorite characters on CA.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
this is so good, i love the auggie and joan relationship and i hope you add more
moms5thchild chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Beth; you're making me feel so bad for still being stuck on my last chapter when I know how busy you are and you can put out this little gem. Your dialogue is good and you've managed to keep Joan and Auggie friendly yet professional in this encounter.

Damn, I wish I could see the new season now instead of waiting for the cold, dark, Canadian winter showing. Boo Hoo.

Mom
LilahMorgann chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I liked this a lot. The show has implied joan and auggie have a lot of backstory so it's nice to read fanfic about it.
Rachel Wilder chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I vote for continue! I haven't been able to see ep 4 yet, so I don't even know why you're planning to continue, but I definitely vote for more.

Ah, I love Auggie.
Nicole chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I just love the kind of friendship they have, so I always love some great fics about them.
Stella Celeste Taylor chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
dammit. i am three quarters of the way thru writing a fic that begins w/ the same quote. i just hope ppl don't think i copied you, because this was really good.

S