Reviews for Growing Up is Never Easy
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I liked your story very much so.
DaxNY chapter 8 . 1/11/2013
Fantastic! I really enjoyed your story. : )
Into the Nothing chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Every single chapter of this story makes me laugh out loud. Sam in a Smart Car! Ruth talking like Cas! Seriously, you have captured Cas's dialogue perfectly. I really like Dean's POV. I think you've defintely got his number:)
zanita475 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
Is this the end of Ruth and the boys? Awww mann.. I'm totally gonna miss them.. Hope you have plans to write more about them again soon!
huge sg1 fan chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
great job. i enjoyed reading this story. :)
matt-hardy-lover-101 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
loved it!
huge sg1 fan chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
i want to know if it was sam that screamed. great chapter. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
matt-hardy-lover-101 chapter 6 . 7/9/2011
cant wait to find out whats going to happen next!
zanita475 chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Whoaa...a super-composed Ruth talking with a super-polite manner in a not so super situation? No wonder Bobby got freaked-out. I would too if my sister starts talking to me that way. It's just...awkward. : I

Keep them chapters coming!
huge sg1 fan chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
i bet she summoned the angel and is not michael's vessel. am i right. can't wait to find out. hope you update again soon. :)
zanita475 chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Dean in a hospital gown? Must be some view ; ).

Keep on updating!
matt-hardy-lover-101 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
loved it
huge sg1 fan chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
the boys are not gonna let that happen. pretty sure they would shoot cas before they harmed their sister. great chapter. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
Soccerchick6 chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
This is such a great story! Keep it up! Love the sibling fluff/fights!
huge sg1 fan chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
i hope that gunshot was sammy coming to the rescue. great chapter. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)