Reviews for The Morning After the Night Before
Utterly fantastic. Perfect.
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 10/29/2018
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
wickedshenanigans chapter 2 . 8/19/2018
Oh, I just adored this. One of those stories you didn't know you needed until you read it. I was grinning like a fool all through the 'two truths and a lie' bit in the diner, giggled aloud when Angela wanted to kill Hodgins for offering Brennan a ride and Hodgins had no idea wtf was going on, and giggled happily again at 'sex talk with words like co-facilitate'. This right here, this is why I fell in love with these two, and why I still love them.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/20/2018
Probably the best post HITH fanfic I have ever read. The characters sound just like themselves and the storyline is just how I’d imagine it. Perfect. Thank you.
Mary chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
Thanks for this awesome fanfiction! I'll write the comment for the two chapters because they follow each other. Anyway, i really liked the way you included all the details in the story, because let's just say that in the show, we don't get to se a lot because it's more about solving murders than romance (but how come they didn't show booth and brennan's first time, i mean come on!). I also really enjoyed this whole 2 truths and a lie thing, especially when booth told Brennan: «I think you're sexy as hell when you're mad at me»! So thank you again for these two chapters!
PS: sorry for the bad english i am french canadian ;)
bexie25 chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Loved this
mspteach chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Beautiful, oh so wonderfully warm and true and loving!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2013
thank you for this fic.
for such a horrible & traumatic end to one's life, i was in equal measure, saddened by vincent's death, very thankful, for booth being such the alpha protective best friend, that he's seen death in some of the worst times & conditions, with the job he's had with the FBI & when he's served in the Army, so in having some experience in how such a huge loss, vincent would be on his best friend 'his bones', he's been such a great support in his friendship & guiding her thru her waves of emotions that she's so desperate to gain a hold of, trying unsuccessfully to bury & push away the pain & hurt, so as not to feel it, as she's had way to much pain & suffering that one person should ever have to be burdened with.
it's also such a sweet & loving fic, in that, neither has taken advantage of the other & they've got such a strong & long standing bonded friendship & working partnership, that the game of truth & lies - ends up being something so humorous & overly silly, that it gives a little light to such heavy burdens that their both currently carry'g. thanks once again for this brilliant fic...
Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
eve3514 chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
i like this. feels like coming home.
mickey leigh chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
it was a good & funny tale
JoBelle chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
It is hilarious how competitive the two of them can get! But you made me awwwwwwwww hardcore with this line:

"I'm much happier than I was when I got here. You always know how to do that." She ducked her head, a little flush climbing her cheeks. "It was why I wanted to see you."

Sex talk with words like co-facilitate! Heeheeheee! Trufax! Life with Bones would never be boring and Bones fanfic would be a much less-awesome place without your fic. Nice work :)
MiseryMaker chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Thoroughly enjoyed reading this one. Perfection in two short chapters!
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Absolutely delightful. Unfairly so.
nelliesbones chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Wow, simply awesome. I haven't enjoyed a story so completely in a while. Every word is perfect and I just wanted to stay there, right in your story.

And this made me laugh :)

"But then that whole thing where they were wet and naked and turned on as hell kind of came back..."
Vicsterispissed chapter 2 . 2/28/2012