Reviews for You Can Find Me At The Altar
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Aw! So sweet I'm almost getting toothache! :-) Please consider adding to this...?
MeilleurCafe chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I just read this after seeing TwilightMomofTwo tweet about it, and I'm so glad I did. I really like your take on how Bella coped with Edward's departure. You gave her a maturity and growth that is a nice addition to the character. (I like Bella, and generally don't agree with the criticism that's leveled at her. But I agree that she would have benefitted from more time on her own, as you've written here.)

I also like the Quileute insights you wrote about the strength of vampires' bond for their mates. It shows a certain sympathy that again isn't always present in the original Twilight, let alone fics.

Thanks for writing this! It was a very enjoyable read. I loved the ending. I admit I'm a sucker for an HEA!

Serendipitous/MeilleurCafe
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Dude! This was freaking excellent. I would have liked a bit more dialogue but man, this was a great AU. Nicely done. So many great insights.

Thank you for sharing.

TMOT :)
WhyIsBellaTheOne chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This is great! I love reading about a more mature BElla (adn Edward)... this NM AU doesn't make cringe or want to throw things... maybe it's because you're a guy.
sersmom chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I loved it. You do such a great job of re-creating the story. Thanks

P.S. I would love to see his POV.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I truly enjoyed this. I love that Bella went out and lived a good life in the five years of their separation, and that she came to understand what Edward had done. It was interesting that Billy is the one who helped her understand the sacrifice he had made. I really appreciate stories where the wolves are reasonable in their decision making. Great job. Edward's POV would be welcomed.
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I love this story. I would love to read Edward's POV of this story.
Madmum chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I would love to read an EPOV for this fic. The older, mature Bella was a pleasure to read!
jeasterl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
nice variant
laylak500 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Really enjoyed it. Would love to read an EPOV.