Reviews for Sayian and the Slayer rebirth!
Time Emperor chapter 2 . 2/10
Stick with the Japanese way of saying his name. It's easier for us diehard fans of DBZ not to hate you.
gopan chapter 3 . 1/24
I feel like your taking liberties with dragonball canon govan hasn't shown enhanced smell and he didn't resent his father
gopan chapter 2 . 1/24
why does Gohan have at tail
Talonsen chapter 9 . 12/6/2017
This rewrite is MUCH better than the original. I'd like to see where you go with it. Although, I don't think that Vegeta would take well to the "Powers That Be" and even at this point he was WAY stronger than Gohan. Also, how will you explain away Goku not taking action considering that it was implied at the start of the Buu Saga that he was monitoring things on Earth to an extent.

One last question. Will you be continuing this into the Dragon Ball Super era? Cause the Buffy series definitely lasted that long. And in that case how will Glory and Beerus interact?
Guest chapter 9 . 11/1/2017
Really good story hope you update
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
This story has a weak introduction.
Joshua355 chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
Hater.I'm
Joshua355 chapter 3 . 6/23/2017
I can already tell this fic is gonna be bashing Goku..
The Azure Reaper chapter 9 . 4/1/2017
Come Buffy and Willow you know you like it.
Sorentia chapter 7 . 3/11/2017
Not too bad of a chapter. You've set up the council as one of the obstacles that the group will have to overcome. You've tied in a Slayer dream for prophecy and setting up a future threat. There are a few word choice and sentence structure areas that I think could use some cleaning up but those are minor issues at worst.

I would suggest that you make a clearer depiction of each scene. You don't have to go Stephen King levels and describe every crack in the wallpaper that looks like it came out of a house in southern Alabama while it is in Northern Michigan after soaking in a swamp for three days. Okay, my S.K. impression is bad, I know it. Still, a little more time spent giving us the setting, describing how the characters are moving and interacting within that setting, aside from their speech wouldn't be remiss.

As always, I'm looking forward to seeing where this leads. It's one of the few DBZ/Buffy crosses that doesn't create a Super!Xander and Bash!Buffy trope and that has me greatly interested.
The Azure Reaper chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
I don't know why but I got a sudden urge to ship Gohan with Faith
kakarotsanmistic chapter 7 . 3/9/2017
awesome story so you really have my support so keep it up... I want some dbz style action like punching shockwaves that shock the entire landmass and heavy lifting scene like mountains buildings and cars buses and Lot's of destruction in dbz style than your story will became more interesting and worth reading your story... and don't make gohan weak and underpowered because you already know how op and strong dbz characters are specially goku and gohan and vegeta ... and please I want some action pack story so do it bro.. and best of luck...
Sorentia chapter 6 . 3/5/2017
I'm glad that in this chapter it was mentioned that Gohan's tail had grown back. I was more than a little confused for a time about what the timeline for DB/DBZ was supposed to be if he still had it. At what point does the original work stop and your original continuation of it go on?

Also, if the original author will allow you to edit the original piece at all, might I make a suggestion in order to conform to the original Buffy Canon? The creation of the First Slayer was not known until Season 7 of BtVS. In the chapter where they discuss what the Slayer rewriting the speech to be more vague and not mention the Shadowmen or a demon being the source of the Slayer's power would bring the BtVS timeline of this story more in line with Canon. At this point, which I'm assuming is 1st Season since Angel is just playing stalker at the moment, they only know that some nebulous force for good that no one on Earth controls chooses who the next Slayer is and that for a Slayer to be called the previous one has to die. That is enough information to set off Gohan about the choice issue and having their normal life ripped away.

If you can't, it's not a big thing. It's simply something that the no one actually knew at this point in the BtVS timeline.

Looking forward to seeing the future of this story and hoping that a Gohan/Buffy pairing is in the works.
SeanHicks4 chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
Looking seriously familiar, I probably read what is up so far but not tagged it... or got rid of the tag when I cleaned up my favs and follows last. It'll be interesting to see how Gohan changes Buffy canon. I also feel the need to point out that the Scoobies didn't find out the origin of the Slayer until season 5 or so and this looks around season 1, and it makes no sense to refer to an alien as a demon after the introduction of other Nameks. Finally mr. Piccolo-san makes no sense, the san isn't needed if you used mr and vice versa it's like calling him mr mr Piccolo.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/11/2016
Clothe. You do not understand the themes and elements.

Or what makes Gohan special