Reviews for No Place Like Underworld
Michonyx chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Okay. I enjoyed this one a lot. I gotta try more of your work. :)
JazzieJ7777 chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
loved this, would love to have watched that scene go down...or even better having Edward replace Jasper in this...but more painful for James lol...
LosT-in-Twific chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I am a little bit confused about who is who exactly, probably 'cause I haven't read those two stories, but I don't care. This was great. Two guys with a sense of humor. And bossy Jasper. Yummie! ;)
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
1;)
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow, surprised this has so few reviews! I have not read the 'James' fic so not familiar with that character but I think now I might just have to! Great little story and tied in well with Underworld, which I just finished. Love both your sense(s) of humour!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Damn that was hot! You've got me really wanting to read this other story now :) xoxo
AmberStar63 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
you almost made me like James... almost. lol

Nice work as always.
tff000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
fun outtake cross-over. thanks for sharing. would be funny if e found out :)
KM525 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I haven't read No place like home(yet) but I love Underworld. This story cracked me up. I kinda liked James being shown the light by Jasper. Dominant Jasper is hot as fuck!
readingmama chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was all kinds of awesome!
Mrs Hale chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
LOL That was really interesting.
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
James is so mouthy. Jasper... he's just Jasper all in charge and smirky. so funny.
CynMar Rom chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
oooohhhhhh, that was awesome! :D :D I loved it... *bits lip* my dreams are going to be awesome tonight! :P

thanks for sharign girls!

Much love!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
omg, that was one of the weirdest one shots, but somehow a little hot

very nice, poor james, confused much?
Cullen Cousin chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I loved seeing Jasper getting one over on James!

You both have done a terrific job!

CC