Reviews for By Grabthar's Hammer
Angel Cauldwell chapter 1 . 7/23
Please do an epilogue to this one shot, there are not enough stories about Alexander.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
A really splendid one shot! Rickman is one of my favourite actors and his role on Galaxy Quest was great and funny. Thanks for sharing!
ScarletBreezes chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Ah, this was amazing. I just finished watching the movie for the first time and I recognized Alan Rickman on the cover and got excited. So, of course, I immediately searched for any fanfiction on Galaxy Quest! I was hoping for Alex and I found it, so I'm happy! This was so cute , I'm glad he finally had a fan! 3
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Aw, sweet! Alexander Dane WAS one of my favorite characters for all his hang dog ways.
FonzFan chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Please oh please write an epilogue! Absolutely love this story! ...And Alan of course :)
keepcalm chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Loved it. Love Alexander. LOVE Alan. Loved the story.
kurounue13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I LOVE YOUR STORY! And you are right Alexander Dane deserves love too. Brava for you. Wonderfully done.
katkah chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Four thumbs up!
FourthHallow chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I LOVED that movie watched it only because Alan Rickman was in it. When reading some parts, as signing autographs and saying- what prices, I had those parts of movie in my head. And it really is nice for poor Alex to find happiness... So, loved the whole fic

Kanika Devan
Crumbs-Not-again chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I swear to god this made me so happy, I was ashamed to find the lack of Alexander Dane fics on here, but this was amazing! Thanks so much for making my day, I demand an epilogue! :)
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I loved it! Alan Rickman is so hot, the sun sweats. That was corny but whatever. LOL. I hope you do write an epilogue because that would be awesome! And as for the smut, it was hot so mission accomplished ;) Great job!