Reviews for Who To Trust
Ellie Aluinn chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
Hey Bec,

Great short story!

Hope you had a great xmas.

Be

xoxo
Maddy chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
oops.. sent it before I was done... Anyway.. it was very satisfying.. Id efinitely want an epilogue!
Maddy chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
nice conclusiON!
Elbee96 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
sorry I don't review often but I wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this.
TwiWeasel chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
DAYUM, woman! Bella was one Bad-Ass Vamp! And she took to it like a duck to water, I'd say! I love how you wrote Jake...how he stayed true to form throughout the story. No remorse at all, claiming the girls deserved it...Pffft! What a dick! He was perfect! Edward was perfect, too...All worried about his girl, but then being so in awe of her! I just loved it!

I couldn't help but wonder what the neighbors thought with all the noise. ;) Perhaps that should be in your epi! LOL!

I'd love to read more of these two...after Bella gets used to being a vampire, perhaps. And a little vamp lovin wouldn't be amiss, would it?
Angeldolphin01 chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
I really love it. I do hope you do an epi at some point.
Lona W. Hall chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
That was fun...bad ass bella is always a treat :)
sujari6 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Good for Bella. So glad she not only killed Jacob but also didn't regret it.
sexymama25 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Love the story can't wait for the next update
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I always thought that Jacob would have those tendencies. It's just the way he acted in the books all arrogant and shit. Making Bella doubt Edward by always bringing up how he left her. At least Edward never overtly commented about Jacob except to say she should be careful and ask her to stay away.
GemmaH chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
I loved this chapter! Your descriptions, especially of Bella, were really great, and you excel at action scenes, as we've seen in Dark Wolves. The contrast between dangerous Bella & loving Bella with Edward, were good.

I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading an epi if you decide to write one xx
TrulyOutrageous chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Love it!
JaN319 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
wow little awkward
avidreader69 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
NO remorse even at the end, a true sociopath.
BelleOfTheBook chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Yes! Please cOntinue! This is fantastic.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »