Reviews for Just Fine
Man I hate Gunn. I wish someone would sock him in his big fat mouth.
New88 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
aww Angle is so good to Connor . I love the hug at the end .I liked Connor saying that he was mad Angle left him ...too cute .then Angle swatted when he said ,"you dont know anything "looool.
on the other hand Gunn sucks .first he threartn Connor then he swatted him.! he had no right

I'maMePanda chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I'm too sleepy to properly review this so I'll just say this-Awesome.

And I think my favorite part was Gunn giving him a swat-Conner was certainly pushing his buttons.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
lol connor
FrankieRae chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Great story. :)
crazyfantasygirl chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Apparently I forgot to review

I LOVE this one!
I would have liked to see how those three night of spanking went though. lol
tinyinara chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I liked this a lot, it was really sweet, and Angel was just perfect in it :-) The swat from Gunn was a nice addition also!
5-STAR chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I love how, besides the actual spanking from his dad, Conner hates how his dad makes him confess his behavior and makes him feel so bad about what he has done.
NaughtyAngelBrat chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I have always liked the way that Angel gives Connor a chance to explain things, tell his side of the story, even if it is just to confess his misdeeds. I'm glad that Connor figured out that stubborness just equaled a sorer backside and that crying from the pain and emotions of a spanking is not a sign of weakness.

Hugs, Che'
chaos56 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I liked this one.
hecticlife chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Feel good story. Thanks.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
it was a good one thanks
jnd25 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
loved this story!
ficwriterjet chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Loved it. :) My favorite part was that Angel had made a deal with Connor before he left about being good, and promised to do something fun with him if he'd been good. Loved that Connor admitted he hadn't been good at all. I also loved Gunn giving Connor a swat. :)