Reviews for A Proper Vampire, Written By DarkSwordMage
Dansama92 chapter 9 . 4/6
So is this story going to be updated anytime soon?
how many capthers will this version have

i read geting waht you wanted with 55 chapters

also when are you finishing the bet
Illusionist Freak chapter 9 . 1/20
I have a question. Since this story has Gyokuro and Tsukune paired with Ria, is there a possibility of Gyokuro and Tsukune having a lemon? She would love to do it simply to add to Moka's distress and Tsukune does seem more open to sex with other women. But mainly because of how there are so little fics featuring her in a pair and how you gave Akasha some in your other story.

It will be nice to see your next update.
Fooler chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Congrats on your 150 Chapter. Look forward to chapter10
pd chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Wow. Please have tsukune get a sweet payback on Ria. i agree with. Have Tsukune trick Ria into bondage Anal Sex and bust 45 Loads inside her Bloody ASS and after he is done he asks her was he a proper payback. ULTIMATE PAYBACK! Lol. hope you like the idea.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2013
Have Tsukune get payback on Ria. Cough. Violent and Rough Anal Sex. XD.
JDH1080 chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
Good stuff, hope to see this continued.
JDH1080 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I'll admit since having started reading these stories I've really come to like Ria. She's such an interesting character and makes a very grand villain, what with how manipulative and cunning she is. Definitely an awesome oc. I'll admit in GWYD Tsukune's reactions to her at some points, especially later on in the story when he knows better, are kinda stupid. But here it works well, what with Tsukune being devastated, like a shark smelling blood in the water she pounces. Can't wait to read more.
warshire chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Love the story. Just not the 6 month wait
zxjoncameronzx chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Wow well i lov the story so far ! I really hope you continue it !
demonfiend chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
that sugar daddy part... i was fucking laughing my ass off jesus christ
fanfic-addict chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
This chapter felt more like a filler than anything but it was still pretty nice. Though it seems that for some reason these off-shots focus on Kurumu more than on any other members of Tsukune's harem. The others (besides Moka of course) barely get any screen-time.

It also seems like you should inform yourself better before making cultural references. What I mean is that Tsukune's unfamiliarity with the type of restaurant like "Melting Pot" wasn't correct at all. This is called a "Yakiniku" restaurant in Japan and is very common there. It even appears in Naruto as a place that Team 10 often visited. As a Japanese he definitely should know them.

Well, regardless of that I hope you update soon again !
I'M-ALIVE-LAST chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
The best day of the month when you update the stories,worth the wait can't wait for the next update :) keep up the good work
Heliosion chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I love this fic so much. I wish you gave it more time mate. Its just kind of rare and its well written... well do it more
The Sinful chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I had a theory from one of the early chapters of season 2 about why all the other girls (Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby, and Yukari) were willing to be in Tsukune's harem but Moka wasn't. It wasn't about monogamy so much as every one of them was aware that Tsukune was most likely going to choose Moka. Thus, they were willing to share him out of necessity but Moka wasn't because she knew she wouldn't have to.