Reviews for Jenny
Bookits chapter 20 . 12/28/2009
But won't he run out of gas soon? Please write more soon! This is really cool so far!
Bookits chapter 7 . 12/28/2009
Ah poor girl. Will Jenny be okay?
Bookits chapter 6 . 12/28/2009
Where did her horse go?
Bookits chapter 5 . 12/28/2009
Oh no! WhAt happened? Will she be alright?
Bookits chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Oh snap. This is so awesome!
Bookits chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Whoa. That's scary! Her grandfather seems way cool.
Vanadesse Meldiriel chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
YES, i knew it, I knew it was Mithrandir. Yah. i love this tory so far so if you don't mind I will now continue reading this wonderfully captivating story.
Jellylegs1 chapter 20 . 6/2/2005
hehe, my names jennifer as well. i like ur story. update soon please.
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 20 . 12/22/2004
Man! Don't Stop There!Plz Update ASAP! Im really hooked on this story! I added it 2 my favorites! Plz Continue!
Psyco101 chapter 20 . 10/3/2003
Cool. You need to post more soon.
Sarah chapter 20 . 9/10/2003
-_- Stupid computer. As you might have noticed the blasted thing put my reveiw up twice. Sorry about that. But, I guess it means that this chapter was so good, I just HAD to say it TWICE! :D

Your moronic, nincapoopian, nimrodish, imbecilic, idiotic friend,

Sarah chapter 20 . 9/8/2003
Nice! The action scene was both entertaining_exciting. Very good! _ I like the way that you describe Jordan's attitude. I'm looking forward to more!

Sarah chapter 20 . 9/8/2003
Nice! The action was explained very well! It is entertaining_exciting. _ I like the way that you describe Jordan's attitude. I'm looking forward to more...

ElvenDestiny chapter 19 . 8/23/2003
Lovely, though you might want to watch out for spelling mistakes like 'gaurd' rather than 'guard.' Anyway, please write more and update soon.

~ ElveNDestiNy
MaverickGirl chapter 19 . 8/17/2003
Very interesting twist. Chapters should be longer. Other then that the story is cool especially since the girl has my name. Update soon!

~Mav~