Reviews for Wax Wings
You Light The Sky chapter 1 . 7/1
This was beautifully written. I think you nailed Kaworu and Shinji. There are so many lines in this fic I want to reread and memorize, simply because they spoke to something in me. Thank you :)
Allround yaoi fangirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
wonderful
Awesome Empress chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I love the way you write! And the omake was a killer too! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑
youngwriter123 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
How can you say this was boring? I found it so intriguing that you wrote about them in an experimental universe having to spend time together in such a situation where all they can do is talk. Maybe I'm the only sucker for things like that but you did an amazing job. I especially loved your dialogue; keeping Kaworu in character is no small feat-as well as Shinji. This slow passage of time was really sweet with their tiny amount of activities and chit-chat. Sad but non the less, there's no other way to really end a story with these two happily.

Thoroughly enjoyed this collection of snapshots! I was very pleased and seriously, I wished it would never end :D
Please write more.
SeventhStrife chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh my God, that omake alone made this worth a favorite. Fantastic writing, perfectly in-character, I loved every second of it!

-E
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
A very cute fic, and the omake was amusing. Always good to see Kaworu fic where he's actually IC, instead of either evil or a seme.
TW chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Wow, this is just an amazing story. I love the characterization here, how the words convey so much through so little and our boys slowly growing up together and my heart is just breaking knowing what will happen to them. Great job.
gorgeousshutin chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I think this short fic is your absolute best piece of NGE fanfiction to date. Good work!
Eternal Dumas chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Forever a virgin Kaworu, just like how all Angels should be :P
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This story is beautifully written, and my eyes seriously watered up when Kaworu realized he loved Shinji, but that angels and humans could never exist side-by-side. You have a very clean, simple style of writing, which works wonderfully when you get into the thoughts of two "children" (since one is actually an angel). I love everything about this story, thank you so much for sharing it with us!
armful of wind chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
You painted a beautiful picture with this story. I love the slow-paced and relaxed feel of each clip, it was like I was sitting through a scenic movie. I'm glad this is the first Eva fic I read, it's spot-on what I was looking for between Kaworu and Shinji
One percent chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I loved this story. The first description of shinji and his obedience was simply fabulous and enlightening to read. Then, when I realize that Kaworu is just as tied up by his obedience too, I feel that they may be closer and more similar than what I first thought.

The conversations were so in character! The whole story was very lovely, I wish it was longer!

I feel sad that the ending won't change though... seeing Kaworu die will break poor shinji even more now.

Lol for the omake
Reader chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I liked it.
Sideris chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Angel of Unrequited Shinji-Lust indeed.

You worry way, way too much. The caning shall commence until your morale improves!

Really, though, good work! It's a fine nod to manga no. ten (I think) where Kaworu went for the snog attack, though with an implied non-freakout. Bless Shinji for being more tolerant. And so very lonely.

Zing!

Some nice characterization. It'd be a nice set piece for a play between the two, if you think about. The absolute minimalism sort, black sets, few props or furniture, just the interaction. That alone fits the setting and the interactions nicely. For that, bravo.

Oh, Teacher, you dick.

There's a nice discussion of friendship and love that pans out perfectly no matter one's orientation. It's a nice, but ultimately foreboding thing, given this series and its marvelous method of subverting expectation and crushing them under Anno's bootheel. But we've talked on that before.

Great work. Cheers!
Fresh C chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Well that was a little sad. I enjoyed Kaworu's beliefs about what made humans special (the ability to change and grow). This does seem to be one of your simpler stories, in the sense that it's easy to read and there are no twists. But I enjoyed it all the same, even if it did trip off my gaydar.

I guess this means I'm either becoming more tollerant, or more gay. I'm not going to think too long about it though.