Reviews for Black, White, and Red All Over
DetectiveSkittleJoy chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Is Hermione dead too then?
Kasuka-hime666 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Wow. I didn't think there was any way to pair to of my most all time favorite fan bases together, but you did it perfectly. The song fits amazingly with this, and it's so well written. I seriously almost started crying. And this should tell you how good this is. I almost never review stories. I don't ever have the time. But when I find one that's as good as this one is, I take the time out of whatever I'm doing or put it off slightly just to make sure I can review the story. Great work and I wish to see more stories.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
this was great the beginning reminded me of a CSI Miami season 4 episode I'm glad that they were reunited
cbrendible chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Pretty angsty, but I dig it. I think it's one of the best tragic romances I've read, and it reminds me of that incredible love Vincent had for Catherine in the 1987 TV show "Beauty and the Beast". It set the standard for the romances I've read since watching the show. :D
MixItUp chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Well-done. I really can't see Severus saying "luv" (that brings to mind Jack Sparrow, rather confusing my fandoms), but other than that it was very good.