Reviews for Dudley Dursley and the Quest for Truth
Epilogue plz need!
Ayesha Altugle chapter 1 . 4/26
I really love the idea of this story, but I'm apprehensive about reading more while it is unfinished. Are you planning on doing the last chapter still? I really enjoyed this first chapter.
Al chapter 17 . 4/18
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for finishing this lovely story! I am anxiously awaiting the epilogue!
Jbrowne26 chapter 17 . 4/14
Really enjoyed the story!
I haven’t seen anyone else take on this perspective before.
Liked that familiar faces floated in and out, but that the focus remained on Dudley and his view of things. I also felt that showing the changes in Dudley, and later Petunia’s, while keeping Vernon stuck in his ways, to be quite believable.
Looking forward to the Epilogue and how it fits into DH’s!
SireenMist chapter 15 . 4/11
"He can move faster than severus snaps when confronted with shampoopriceless!
suddenly had the urge to reread this fic. still love it :)
hopt the epilogue is coming soon! i need colusre!
Luvs2Read chapter 17 . 4/6
Need to read the Epilogue now plz!
camp1500 chapter 17 . 3/28
so ... when is the epilogue going to be posted?
elmbell chapter 17 . 3/8
loved your story but felt that their were unanswered questions I understand not wanting to go through the deaths again. but it would be nice to know what happens did Harry, Dudley and Petunia build a relationship, did Dudley and Sally-Ann get married,did they get Dudley's broom to fly outside the basement and was Petunia able to adopt Rose
WitchWing107 chapter 17 . 2/25
I absolutely loved this story, I'm so glad you gave Dudley a redemption arc. That was one thing I always wished JKR had explored more. Dudley's character development and change in this story felt so believable, and I liked how he always remembered what he was like growing up. Seeing him and Petunia stand up to Vernon was fabulous. And you handled all of the characters so well, I felt like they were all so distinctive with their own personalities. I hope you will still post the epilogue one day, I'd love to see what happened with Dudley and Sally-Anne, and if he ever apologized and made up with Harry!
Pickles and Pigtails chapter 17 . 2/22
Can't wait for the epilogue!
This story was amazing! I loved absolutely everything about it, from the details to the character development. On that note, will the epilogue come soon? I hope that grad school is going well for you!
gleefan2009 chapter 3 . 1/28
love it please write more
1431367 chapter 17 . 1/19
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME
ajgleason12 chapter 17 . 1/18
Hey there, just wanted to say this has been a great story! As for the epilogue, my only idea was a couple of fun little one-shots of Dudley working his way into the wizarding world. To throw out some ideas, Dudley attending the Tonks' and Collin's funerals and Harry's subsequent shock at seeing him there. Petunia asking Harry if she can go visit Teddy with him sometime. Dudley and Sally joining Harry for an extended family meal at the Burrow and playing Qudditch with them. Sally and Dudley getting married, having a magical kid, etc. Mostly since you said you were avoiding the immediate grieving parts of the war I figured some fun little shorts would be a decent addition.