Reviews for Dudley Dursley and the Quest for Truth
Obliviate DiAngelo chapter 17 . 9/11
That was really good
janefanatic chapter 1 . 8/30
This was a lovely beginning! Thanks for sharing!
mohid0786 chapter 17 . 8/7
can you do me when the epilogue is updated next thanks
mohid0786 chapter 17 . 8/6
plesa could you make a sequel or some fiew more chapters h
TheGoodeRavenclaw chapter 17 . 7/29
PPPLLLLLLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE WRITE THE EPILOGUE SOON
Best fan fiction I have read so far. 2 things need to be mentioned here- 1) Many of us would dearly like to see an epilogue. 2) I personally think that you could be an author in your own right.
Ginny speaks Voldemorts name.
girlwholived- Haley Potter chapter 17 . 7/5
OMG I loved this so much! Please please please do the epilogue soon
Vincent FGS91 chapter 17 . 6/26
Well, as with all my reviews, I shall be bluntly honest. I've come upon this story just this day, and have spent the day reading it, around my own job. And, while I can nitpick the hell out of it, I must say it is a wonderful read, whose epilogue I'd enjoy reading. If I may suggest fashioning it in the style of the book? That is, have Dud & Sally meeting the Potters & Granger-Weasly families at King's Cross. hmmm
Vincent FGS91 chapter 4 . 6/26
I like this. I truly do. You never see stories of this nature. I refer you to FloreatCastellum's Not From Others, but as for Collin, Denis & Potter's wife staying there, I can extrapolate that info. Looking forward to reading more.
Are you trying to be funny? Because you really are not. I'm sorry I had enough reading your jokes. Please don't write humor. On the other hand the plot is pretty good. But please don't take my comment as rude... It's just your story is not for me.
MamiCa chapter 17 . 5/29
Epilog? Need it pleaseeee
Epilogue plz need!
Ayesha Altugle chapter 1 . 4/26
I really love the idea of this story, but I'm apprehensive about reading more while it is unfinished. Are you planning on doing the last chapter still? I really enjoyed this first chapter.
Al chapter 17 . 4/18
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for finishing this lovely story! I am anxiously awaiting the epilogue!