Reviews for Dudley Dursley and the Quest for Truth
melster242 chapter 13 . 7/9
I know you haven't updated in ages but please please please do this is such a good story and it stopped on a pretty big cliffhanger so please update
The Flaming Darkness chapter 13 . 6/12
I can't wait for the next chapter the end of this chapter is making me tense in anticipation and you picked a really bad place for a cliffhanger you mean writer you.. well anyway thanks for an awesome story so far.
Please continue with chapter 14 as soon as you can, I need to know what happens next in the story can't wait to read what happens next!
top story chapter 9 . 6/1
Love this story can't wait to read more story
top story chapter 5 . 6/1
Wonder how Dudley will react to that story, can't wait to read and find out
top story chapter 4 . 6/1
Love Potterwatch and Rodent and Rabbit
kateydidnt chapter 9 . 5/29
hm Harry doesn't usually blow up over small things. or "reasonably small" things as the twins say here. Though I grant that from the outside to the twins some of this blowups at the beginning of book 5 were over small things, except they weren't at all. Harry's near constant anger at the beginning of book 5 is not over anything small, its a traumatized teenager whose been abandoned without any support whatsoever.
Eagle Hawke chapter 13 . 5/1
Crud!
Eagle Hawke chapter 9 . 5/1
Dudley is definitely growing up.
Eagle Hawke chapter 5 . 5/1
I love the change in Dudley and Petunia.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 4/30
This has been great to read. There are minor mechanical issues (grammar and typos and a few words missing), but they barely detract from a very enjoyable story. I hope you continue writing this.
As for this chapter, the nervousness about the romance was cute, and Dudley taking a galleon bet was a good way to slip in more of that "he's becoming more like the magical children" development—which, by the way, because the narrator mentions it a few times in internal monologue, I think it was unnecessary to devote so much attention to Sally-Anne noticing it. If you wanted to mention that she's proud of him for it, having Dudley muse on it wouldn't be "telling" as opposed to "showing" any more than it is here. When the three were going to the basement I was expecting Sally-Anne to take Dudley on a broom ride for romance and his first flying experience all at once, but if you want to keep their relationship from becoming more central to the story, I can see why getting a broom to work for Dudley is a better way to go.
jcampbellohten chapter 12 . 4/30
I don't think people riding brooms can "sprint."
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 4/30
Ugh, they're switching off—
—Every few words—
—Again. Not cool.
Also, in Lee's dialogue, because he's using the name of the planet as opposed to a synonym for dirt, "Earth" should be capitalized.

Again, the continuity nods are helpful and I like reading them.
The explanation of the difficulty level of wandless magic matches my understanding of it. I like where this is going with the self-defense self-teaching.
Seeing McGonagall was unexpected, but kind of nice.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 4/30
Awww.
jcampbellohten chapter 9 . 4/30
Cool, Weasleys are back! But, the twins are switching off mid-sentence, now? I'm a little disappointed; I thought you knew better. Again, I like that the DA was until this point an actual secret and not something every student knew about after fifth year for no reason.