Reviews for Dudley Dursley and the Quest for Truth
baektobasics chapter 13 . 3/11
oh my gosh I love this fic so much pleaseeee updatee TT_TT
Please continue
ThatSuperHotSexyBookWorm chapter 13 . 1/27
I don't suppose there's any chance you'd be updating this at some point?
Dalilt chapter 13 . 12/17/2016
I have been searching for a story like this for ages! I had already lost hope.

Not so much the part of the safehouse but Dudley interacting with the wizarding world and discovering how amazing is cousin is. I like both the OC and the existing characters, that come out of the paper as just existing.

And by safehouse has been attacked does it mean we get a Gringots-breakout potterwatch?

Despite being years since it was updated, I will still follow in the hope one day this story will be completed.
purpleradiance chapter 2 . 12/13/2016
Interesting! Seeing Dudleys development is refreshing, though I still don't like Vernon and Petunia.
Guest1234 chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
More? Please soon you can't just leave it like this Need more!
ell chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
please please update
Lynchie chapter 13 . 9/16/2016
ugh, I love this story so much. this is probably the third time I've come back to it. considering the date, you're probably not going to update it ever. but do you have this cross posted on another website, hopefully with updates? that would be amazing
zainethedemonking chapter 13 . 9/12/2016
I'm actually kinda sad that this story just went and died, it's pretty damn original.
Guests chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
I know it's been a while since you've posted but please don't abandon this story it's a great read
melster242 chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
I know you haven't updated in ages but please please please do this is such a good story and it stopped on a pretty big cliffhanger so please update
thesmollbean chapter 13 . 6/12/2016
I can't wait for the next chapter the end of this chapter is making me tense in anticipation and you picked a really bad place for a cliffhanger you mean writer you.. well anyway thanks for an awesome story so far.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/3/2016
Please continue with chapter 14 as soon as you can, I need to know what happens next in the story can't wait to read what happens next!
top story chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Love this story can't wait to read more story
top story chapter 5 . 6/1/2016
Wonder how Dudley will react to that story, can't wait to read and find out