Reviews for It's My Time
SnowAngel2009 chapter 59 . 1/28/2007
i love this story so much it was awsome
cassymae chapter 59 . 11/9/2006
Great story! I loved it!
FitsofRage chapter 59 . 5/22/2004
This story kicked major ass! I enjoyed being there with Jess through her ups and downs. You really know how to pull a story together to keep a reader interested. I absolutely LOVED the mental picture of big bad Mark riding down the entranceway on a frickin bike. That made me laugh so hard I almost fell out of my chair! lol Thankyou for sharing your story! I hope to see many more to come.
platipie chapter 28 . 10/8/2003
WOOHO what a killer chapter! They are just the more adorable couple! hehe Great work!

And YAY finally i found this fic again ... its a killer one and i've missed reading it! :o)
StephR1984 chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
It's really good so far! I can't wait to finish reading it!
Altariel4 chapter 59 . 8/27/2003
Just read the whole story, and I just have to say:

I. Loved. It.
Lizzie Borden chapter 59 . 8/7/2003
My god, I absolutely adore this story! It is friggin awesome. Great job! -Lizzie B.
kye2007 chapter 59 . 8/4/2003
great story! i luved it! I really hope ya do one with the Undertaker he's my fav.
cooldotgirl chapter 59 . 7/27/2003
3 days! that all! im done woo! go me, but anyways GREAT GREAT story! i loved it *clicks add story to fac button* MORE! lol
OrtonsMistress chapter 59 . 7/21/2003
Please please do an epilouge. I want to know how their wedding turned out. This was a great story. It's kind of sad to see it end, but all good things must come to an end right?
VelvetOblivion chapter 59 . 7/17/2003
Aww...that was too cute :) I think you should do an epilogue...wedding! :)
JNHardybaby24 chapter 59 . 7/17/2003
Great story! I'm so glad that they're getting married! Keep up the great work on your other stories, i'll be watching for them!
Y2J's Princess chapter 59 . 7/17/2003
This was a really good story. I enjoyed reading it
tWoCooL2B4goTTen chapter 59 . 7/17/2003
OMG THAT WAS THE GREATEST STORY EVER ! DUDE THIS STORY WAS PHENOMINAL ... i';m about 2 cry i'm so glad hunter and jess got it was so beautiful :')
JensAngel chapter 59 . 7/17/2003
oh this was a good story...Kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time...

Great ending