Reviews for Room to Spare
stephcullen2000 chapter 7 . 3/9
I love it so please update again soon x
anime2 chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
I really like your story. Melanie and Jared are my favourite couple in The Host. I want to see Jareds reaction to the news I dont know why but I imagine he wont be overjoyed at least for a while he did say he doesnt want to bring a child into this world. I would really like to know what happends next. Hope you update soon :)
glockengeek chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Ooh yay you updated!

At first I was like "what's a onesie?" But I know what it is now. When in doubt, look it up on google images. XD

Anywaaays, keep writing this story :)
glockengeek chapter 4 . 7/21/2011
i really like this story :) keep writing and update soon! and i'm pretty sure i know what melanie's secret is
Devanelle chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
I'm going to be brutally honest, but fear not, I'm not flaming. I like it, it deffinetly has potential. I feel like parts of the story are too rushed, it seems like parts skip. Slow it down and give the characters and events some time to develope. It's also hard with the way POV switches so erratically, you should make it so its easier to tell who we're reading from, some sentances are in first and the sentence after is third. Also you should be more desctriptive, what are they thinking? Whats going on around them? I can tell by the way Nicole stands up to Jared that she is not afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right but we have no idea whats going on in her mind in that moment nor are we given any tipe of cue by body language or her expession. Even is the character herself is unobservant she has to be thinking something. Anyway I'm looking foreward to the next chapter, I hope I wasn't too harsh:)
theshipper chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I like this fanfic. Keep writing, please.

Don't make a cliffhanger, or I'll jump off a cliff.

Tori chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I don't know why you don't have reviews! Because, let me tell you is really good, is nicely written.

Post more! Maybe is just too short for people to judge.

Continue :)