Reviews for Sleepwalker
Guest chapter 68 . 4/12/2014
Bravo very well written and it pulls the emotions out of the reader, I laughed I cried and I could only picture what Adam and Teela were doing when by themselves.
Lionchilde chapter 55 . 8/15/2013
Nice use of the sword's magic here. I agree with you about some of the characterizations in the show, but I'm sorry to say I'm not feeling Glimmer as regal here. She comes across as smarmy, which is not to say there wasn't smarm on the shows, but I don't think that's what you're going for.
Lionchilde chapter 54 . 7/27/2013
Oh my. Wasn't expecting that! You know, I like what you're doing with Madme Razz.
aoscott chapter 68 . 7/23/2013
This was a very good story. I enjoyed reading it. I'll admit my favorite portion was the beginning. I loved all of the love that Adam and Teela displayed for one another. Thank you for writing it!
hooked chapter 68 . 7/7/2013
This was such a good story! I'm sorry it's over. Thanks for all the work you put into this and the consistent updates. I truly enjoyed looking forward to each chapter often reading several at a time daily. Great job! Thank you sooo much I loved it.
hooked chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
This is a really good story. Thanks for writing. I grew up watching the 80's motu cartoon too. I agree with your assessment of missed opportunities on plots and elements that should have been obvious to the characters. However, there's something so endearing about the cartoon...despite all of its corny-ness lol. Btw love your line "Skeletor doesn't scare He-man but we can" lol. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters! I just completed ch 14. :-)
Lionchilde chapter 53 . 7/3/2013
It's cool seeing Teela interact with the Rebels. I am a little surprised that she couldn't tell Bow was eavesdropping. Her survival training is extensive and she's been Adam's bodyguard for years. I'd expect her to be more alert for potential spies in an unfamiliar place. Skilled woodsman or not, I find it a little odd that Bow could pull this off.
Lionchilde chapter 52 . 7/3/2013
Interesting look at the gamut of emotions the Royal family is having in connection with Adora. I think I actually feel worse for Randor than for Marlena, at the end, because he's put in a horrible position.
Lionchilde chapter 51 . 6/30/2013
I wanted to read just ONE chapter this weekend. SO EXCITED.

The beginning was a little abrupt-I assume you did that on purpose, but I was lost for a few moments with no transition between Marlena and Adam's dialogue and a sequence of dialogue between Adam, Teela, and the Rebels.

Really interesting that you're switching things around with Angella being a Horde prisoner and Teela and Adam going to rescue her. I like that idea.

Glimmer is even MORE annoying in this scene than she was on the TV show. That's not a criticism of the writing, just a statement. I understand her cautiousness, but she grates on my nerves and still seems too immature to be in the position of leadership she has here. Hopefully she will be less annoying as it goes on. Anyway, I shall return next weekend!
Falcon chapter 68 . 6/26/2013
I really enjoyed this!
skyfreedon chapter 68 . 6/25/2013
You are an amazing author!
eldergrayskull chapter 68 . 6/25/2013
Story outstanding!
JustLucky05 chapter 68 . 6/25/2013
That was an excellent ending to a wonderful story! I'm almost sad to see it end. You did an outstanding job in providing us with a story that was well written, and well thought out. I can't wait to see what other stories you have for us. Great job!
JustLucky05 chapter 67 . 6/25/2013
AHH! a new power for Adam and Adora, that will make things ssooo much easier! This way, they have less to worry about in the terms of rumors about Teela and He-man. Nice Work!
JustLucky05 chapter 66 . 6/25/2013
Great Chapter! I love Duncan! I think he would be the Ideal father-in-law! great work!