Reviews for Unstoppable
teddyybear chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Aaaah this story was so cute, and for a while I really feared that they wouldn't end up together. So glad they did. They are so beautiful, AMD Itachi is very smart, And ahhhhhh ! Well job ;)
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Awesome awesome awesome
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
I loved the smut, hands down, no question about it...

very cute story between the pair AND it follows truth. I'm sure the uchiha clan would not go along with the pairing, but I like how you side-stepped that one
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Very nice. :D
Tokyo's Child chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I absolutly LOVED this! You are such a good writer and when I saw the description, Im not going to lie, I couldnt help but think "Anither one..." i was wonderfully suprised though! This story was great!
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You write good smut. And it's my fave pairing - ItaSaku! What's not to love?
river of the sand chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
... yes, it was good smut, Lol. But the plot was good, even though you concentrated more on the smut. Love it. ;)
ponypainter chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great little story. I love this pairing. Thanks
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I really love the plot line for this. It has the whole secret relationship between Itachi and Sakura going on, but it has its differences that set apart from the stereotypical stories with the same plot line! Good job!
deleted account tbh chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Itachi and Sakura are so cute together. :)

Loved the story~
Regas 27 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
I loved this story!
cherryvampiress chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I was really starting to hate Tsunade in this fanfic when I thought she was trying to ruin Itachi and Sakura's love, I'm glad to see it was all an act.
Meanna NeKo chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Um...'can we say WOW!' Really was a way to craft story, plot, care and...Shisui's clever pranks skills earlier! Sorry, still great job, show those pieces in the next installment to includ happy Mom...Mikoto, pairing with Shisui!
ItaSaku1 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I love this, it's so amazing.

Have you considered making a sequel to this?
angel897 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011