Reviews for Redemption
jtbwriter chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Wow. That was a surprise-and for Leslie to finally face her feelings about Toki? So good. It was interesting to see how Mr. Roarke read Leslie's thoughts and made her face how she felt too. Great story-thanks! I look forward to the next trip to the islands!:)
PDXWiz chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Yes-guys do do this, picking on girls they are interested in. Hoo boy... This is so tough for both of them! Can this work?

YES! The best conversation ever! Or... at least since Christian was able to talk to his mother and father several stories ago...back in King of Pain.

This was truly awesome. I, too, never believed they'd ever get to this mark. And, I think that this will make it easy for Hachiro to reforge his relationship with Lani. Maybe...maybe he can buy the house from his mom and raise his brood there? Of course, he'd need a new job on FI. But he could walk there and remove his paunch over time. That's a pretty good deal for him! I like the idea of Hachiro, Toki, Lani, and their kids all become part of Leslie's circle. And besides, Tyler's the right age to join the triplet's circle of friends (and Zachary the Cute, too! hehehe)

Fabulous story, and what could be the most amzaing convo you've ever written! Utterly loved it! Thanks, can we have another?

PDXWiz chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
This is going to be one of most interesting conversations you've ever put pen to paper over...er...keyboard to screen.

Wow, yes, that was an excellent conversation. Now we move towards the office in Amberville for more discussion.

It is nice that Julianne and Adam are getting along so well.

Hahaha...Anton is going to marry Andrea! How wonderful!

A small cute moment of the triplets' happy voices off-stage...er, upstairs!

Oh boy, an even bigger conversation coming up. I can't wait!

Oh, crud! A commercial...er...chapter break! Groan... On to the next chapter ASAP! And this one was great!

PDXWiz chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
The first part of this chapter-further talking with Lani, the trip to FI, and talking with his mother-was another excellent batch of thoughts and conversations.

Good idea, hire someone for your most profitable branch personally via conferencing. Excellent...

Wow, he completely missed the message light on his answering machine? That seems a bit out of character. Hmm...

Hehehe...yup, he knows time innately. It is a very rare gift in humans. We are more likely to be able to find north and navigate our way to places we have never been before, than to know the passage of time that well.

Ohhh...it's Leslie's birthday...I don't think Toki specifically planned it this way, coincidence. Perhaps...they can reach amity between them over this weekend.

Good dialogue between Roarke and Toki. And great last question: what has led him here, truly?

Another excellent chapter.

PDXWiz chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ooh, cool, an idea I had that actually might make it...LOL

Yay! A FRESH SHTORY! YAHOOSH!

(feels giddy)

Since this is in Hawaii, and will involve Leslie, I guess this is going to be about Toki. Wow, didn't think they'd EVER get along... but you know, this lady he married is awesome and really super-de-duper good for him. So he might actually change!

Cool, scenes of Hachiro's kids. That's neat, especially little 5-year-old Zachary. He's cute!

Dang... that was a powerful scene. Very absorbing. Stunning, too. I can't wait to see how the rest of this story pans out. That was a really excellent chapter!

Dreamer1985 chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
nice to know they talked it out. A friend is a whole lot better to have than an enemy.
Dreamer1985 chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
glad he asked the question.
Dreamer1985 chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
whichever it is he needs to figure it out (not roarke)
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I would hope he would get her out of his system. His marriage is difintely in trouble.