Reviews for Cumulative Evidence
readingaccount chapter 1 . 4/7
So precious! Your writing is amazing.
KatieLyn chapter 1 . 2/4
I'm reading most of your stories pretty much one after the other, focusing on Spock/Kirk pairings first.

I hope after the third movie is released you will write even more stories to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Star Trek. You write so well and you are very original in many ways.
Izlandi chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
I love it! :3

Specially the end! Hahaha! Jim is so brave!

Write the secuel! He he!
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Lovely story. :-)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
They ARE cut from the same cloth! So many fanfic authors paint them as opposites, and it's just not true.

Thanks for a fun little tale.
Twankie208 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That had to be one of the cutest things I have ever read. I pretty much yelled 'yay' out loud when Jim told Spock how he felt. It was just an awe moment.

Loved it!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved it! So sweet :)
Dingleballs chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
NerdAndProudForever chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I am spending my entire day reading fanfiction!
And OHMYGOD this fic is so adorable! I love the way you're portrayed the characters , exactly like they are! You've managed to capture their behaviorisms really awesomely! AND JIM BEING A TEENAGE GIRL SO CUTE

Job well done!

I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this! Update soon! :D

Live long and prosper.
*Vulcan salute*
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Omg, I completely lost it at the, ” Rosetta Stone for the sexually confused” line! Great job!
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Brilliant! I really enjoyed the way you presented Jim's voice and the flow of the narrative.
Ilandriel chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Cute and funny. I love your rendition of the inside of Jim's head. Brilliant as always!
show me a good time chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Full of wit, sarcasm and humour! Not to mention spirk :-D Thank you for posting this :-)
Nichalia chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
And here is ballsy Kirk!
TheDawnCatcher chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh, that's adorable! I love Bones' insights into Jim (Sounds like a character from another series that I've been reading. XD), and Jim's frustration was exquisite. Odd, to think of it that way, but I like that kind of drama, especially when it doesn't lead to a shit-storm.
Happy writing!