Reviews for Cumulative Evidence
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 5/17
Lovely story. :-)
WeirdLittleStories chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
They ARE cut from the same cloth! So many fanfic authors paint them as opposites, and it's just not true.

Thanks for a fun little tale.
Twankie208 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That had to be one of the cutest things I have ever read. I pretty much yelled 'yay' out loud when Jim told Spock how he felt. It was just an awe moment.

Loved it!
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved it! So sweet :)
Dingleballs chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
awesoooommmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeee
NerdAndProudForever chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I am spending my entire day reading fanfiction!
And OHMYGOD this fic is so adorable! I love the way you're portrayed the characters , exactly like they are! You've managed to capture their behaviorisms really awesomely! AND JIM BEING A TEENAGE GIRL SO CUTE

Job well done!

I loved it! Thank you so much for writing this! Update soon! :D

Live long and prosper.
*Vulcan salute*
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Omg, I completely lost it at the, ” Rosetta Stone for the sexually confused” line! Great job!
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Brilliant! I really enjoyed the way you presented Jim's voice and the flow of the narrative.
Ilandriel chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Cute and funny. I love your rendition of the inside of Jim's head. Brilliant as always!
show me a good time chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Full of wit, sarcasm and humour! Not to mention spirk :-D Thank you for posting this :-)
Nichalia chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
And here is ballsy Kirk!
TheDawnCatcher chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh, that's adorable! I love Bones' insights into Jim (Sounds like a character from another series that I've been reading. XD), and Jim's frustration was exquisite. Odd, to think of it that way, but I like that kind of drama, especially when it doesn't lead to a shit-storm.
Happy writing!
Kalidris chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awww, that was sooo cute :) is there any chance for a companion piece? Probably not, but a girl can dream, can't she? :)
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Jimmie hitting on the telepathic guy was great XD And when he frowned disappointingly? Cause Jim was 'taken'? I laughed. out loud.

Great story!
Dark Phenoix chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This story was really sweet and gave a sense of the growth of feeling. Nothing jarring or abrupt here. Its a beautiful flow. Thank You